Manual

/ Manual #1  

funpilot

Silver Member
Tractor
PT 425
There is enough knowledge on this board to create one heck of a set of manuals on how to maintain these tractors. I for one would be willing to pay for a detailed manual on the 425. My guess is if one of you tractor geeks went through postings and added your own knowledge you could create one that is pretty comprehensive. How does $75.00 sound for such a manual?

Start with an index that we would respond to and then go for it.

/ Manual
There is enough knowledge on this board to create one heck of a set of manuals on how to maintain these tractors. I for one would be willing to pay for a detailed manual on the 425. My guess is if one of you tractor geeks went through postings and added your own knowledge you could create one that is pretty comprehensive. How does $75.00 sound for such a manual?

Start with an index that we would respond to and then go for it.

/ Manual #3  
That sounds like a great idea! Maybe PT would start selling them with new machines if they like them?

/ Manual #4  
That sounds like a great idea! Maybe PT would start selling them with new machines if they like them?

/ Manual #5  
Selling for that price, I be all over making it! Of course, I don't know anything about the green ones and I don't think as many red ones are sold. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif Not to mention, my wife says my writing requires translation. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Guess it won't be me! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Manual #6  
Selling for that price, I be all over making it! Of course, I don't know anything about the green ones and I don't think as many red ones are sold. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif Not to mention, my wife says my writing requires translation. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Guess it won't be me! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Manual #7  
I kinda like the free manual here. I turn to the Charlie, Hans, J_J, Paul and Sedgwood chapters often /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Lot's of good information plus some whitty commentary. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Manual #8  
I kinda like the free manual here. I turn to the Charlie, Hans, J_J, Paul and Sedgwood chapters often /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Lot's of good information plus some whitty commentary. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Manual #9  
I would have to agree, not only is there great information here in this forum, but the online manual of sorts, is in real time. If you need to expand on something, it’s as easy as bringing the thread back to the top for additional discussion or verification. That said, it would be nice to have some sort of online indexing of the most asked questions / topics.

/ Manual #10  
I would have to agree, not only is there great information here in this forum, but the online manual of sorts, is in real time. If you need to expand on something, it’s as easy as bringing the thread back to the top for additional discussion or verification. That said, it would be nice to have some sort of online indexing of the most asked questions / topics.