Loader Kubota Bx23 Front loader pins

/ Kubota Bx23 Front loader pins #1  

JimmyG

Tractor
Kubota BX23
Hello,I just bought a used Bx23 Kubota Was out back Playing around and noticed the 2 pins to remove the loader are frozen solid the carter pins are snapped and 0ne of the pins shifted about 1" I tryed everything to get it back into place Is there some sort of secreat?Please Help

/ Kubota Bx23 Front loader pins #2  
welcome to TBN..

just as a point of reference. there are many tractor specific sub forums here that may have people that watch them that know much more about the specific tractors than watch the general forum.

Kubota Owning/Operating - TractorByNet.com

Im shure a mod will be along to move it over for ya :thumbsup:

/ Kubota Bx23 Front loader pins #3  
Do you have a picture of the pin you are talking about?

Do you have a manual?

schmism, is right, if a moderator doesn't move this, re-post it on Kubota Owning and Operating Forum, lots of owners similar equipment there; good luck.

/ Kubota Bx23 Front loader pins #4  
Hello,I just bought a used Bx23 Kubota Was out back Playing around and noticed the 2 pins to remove the loader are frozen solid the carter pins are snapped and 0ne of the pins shifted about 1" I tryed everything to get it back into place Is there some sort of secreat?Please Help

I have a 23 and am unsure of what pins you are talking about?

To remove the pins in the up rights that have a slide pin on them lower the bucket to the ground tip the lip down a little then using the boom raise the front wheels off the ground the pins should loosen up slide the slide pin out of the keeper spin the pin a little and pull the pin out repeat for the other side.
lower the landing legs flaten the bucket parallel with the ground. "raise up the bucket and it will rotate the up right out of the bottom pockets.
get every thing steady on the ground shut tractor off move the joystick in a circle to relieve pressure make sure the couplers have the color coded caps on the m or mark them uncouple hydraulics lock jou stick withthe little lever start up and back out from under the loader.

picture posting how to

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/photos/107314-photo-posting-how.html

tom

/ Kubota Bx23 Front loader pins #5  
I have a 23 and am unsure of what pins you are talking about?

To remove the pins in the up rights that have a slide pin on them lower the bucket to the ground tip the lip down a little then using the boom raise the front wheels off the ground the pins should loosen up slide the slide pin out of the keeper spin the pin a little and pull the pin out repeat for the other side.
lower the landing legs flaten the bucket parallel with the ground. "raise up the bucket and it will rotate the up right out of the bottom pockets.
get every thing steady on the ground shut tractor off move the joystick in a circle to relieve pressure make sure the couplers have the color coded caps on the m or mark them uncouple hydraulics lock jou stick withthe little lever start up and back out from under the loader.

picture posting how to

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/photos/107314-photo-posting-how.html

tom

He is talking about the pins on the bucket itself; lower pins that are greased from below.