The Log house Project begins........

/ The Log house Project begins........ #1,391  
Mr Motaaar,

Can you use the well for the Tin Hut also? Would that not make the "well" the winner?

The folks daughter...(who wants her soaks!)

/ The Log house Project begins........ #1,392  
Good Luck :) at least you have two choices, and that is alot better than one......I do like the idea of not being dependent on anyone, and I suspect you are that way also....A well has to be `revisited` from time to time, so once in you can`t do anything serious yourself....Tony

/ The Log house Project begins........
#1,393  
Yes, Miss Lesley, we can use the well for the tin hut. Getting a line down the rocky slope from the Tree House will take some thought, but I think it can be done.

Oh, your gonna get your "soaks"..........and soon:cloud9:

Mike...tax a well...ha that will be a cold day in "eL"

/ The Log house Project begins........ #1,394  
tnmike said:
I've done business with Arizona Wind and Solar and they are great. I had a solar panel destroyed by the Urban Package Smashers and they replaced it no questions.

Ditto that. I have had excellent experiences with NAWS. After giving me an hour long tutorial, I still called my friend who is a Master Electrician to assist me. Not having any solar experience, he called them and arranged a time to stop by and get his own hour long tutorial. Between the three of us, we got 'er done!

/ The Log house Project begins........ #1,395  
Dang Mike,

I guess Rick's gonna get his Dishwasher if it's only 2% usage...!

the folks (daughter)

/ The Log house Project begins........ #1,396  
Just to be clear. Are we talking about a mechanical dishwasher or the Miss Lesley kind of dishwasher?? :laughing:

/ The Log house Project begins........ #1,398  
We we looked at the house we bought we were so excited that we didnt even check for a dishwasher. When my fil asked me about the house having a dishwasher my wife and I just looked at each other we didnt know so I grabbed her hand and said "Oh here it is." That was when I was newly married and spoke with out thinking lol. We still joke about it...now (10 years later) lol.

#1,399  
I got started today on the basement "MAN" bathroom. We picked up about 1300 board feet of cedar siding through a "storage war" type deal...unit was abandoned. Anyway the boards are 6" wide, 1/4" thick on one side and 1/2" on the other. I am using it on the bathroom & shower walls. I got half way up and my Senco SN1 finish nailer blew a o-ring:muttering: Last time I took it into town for a re-build and they charged almost $50. It had been 20 years since the prior re-build which was about $17..so I was a little shocked. So, I ordered the O-ring kit on line...$9....it can't be very complicated.

#1,400  
Well the nailer is all apart and it's the firing valve seal which is not an o-ring, but a harder opaque plastic ring which was shattered. I have a new one on the way for $13 shipped.