acreage

/ acreage
I'm going to try to post it:

Took forever to do this...........computer wouldn't reckognize the printer...........GEEZ

Attachments

• property.jpg
    property.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 194
   / acreage #12  
acreage............can anyone tell me the acreage on a piece of prpoerty that is.: 125 feet X 1017.36 X 47.47 X 1052.62 ?

Four dimensions don't uniquely determine the shape of the lot, you need to provide one more piece of data. It can either be one of the included angles, or the length of one of the diagonals connecting two corners. If you can get one of those pieces of data, I will figure it out for you.

/ acreage
Four dimensions don't uniquely determine the shape of the lot, you need to provide one more piece of data. It can either be one of the included angles, or the length of one of the diagonals connecting two corners. If you can get one of those pieces of data, I will figure it out for you.
We must have posted near the same time, I provided the survey map if it came thru for everyone.

/ acreage #14  
Headed out the door and I'm getting tone about being late, that's enough data to get the answer. Will try to do tonight when I get home.

/ acreage
Headed out the door and I'm getting tone about being late, that's enough data to get the answer. Will try to do tonight when I get home.
Thank You

/ acreage #16  
I do office work for a provincial crop insurance agency. Our field agents do this type of measurement all the time for fields of all different shapes using handheld GPS units. The province also has an online mapping tool that lets you mark the corners of a plot of land an a map or aerial photo and it will automatically calculate the area.
Since the four sides of your parcel are straight lines, it looks like the piece can be broken down into a rectangle and two triangles (or, if truly NONE of the corners are right angles, three triangles) and the areas just added up...which I presume is what BeezFun will be doing for you.
BOB

/ acreage #18  
The deed calls for 2 acres and 11 perches, but the measurements on the deed are: 125 feet X 1009.8 feet X 47 1/5 feet X 10048.4 feet, but the new survey is with the previous measurements, and is calculated at 1.9782 acres.

If it actually says "2 acres and 11 perches" that's like saying 2 acres and 110 feet. A perch is a unit of length, not area.
If it meant square perches that could be about .07 acre.

Is that the piece mentioned here?
i own 2 acres 11 perches of land off ridge ave in ... - Zillow Real Estate Advice

/ acreage
   / acreage #20  
Someone posted this previously. I find it very useful figuring the acreage for irregular areas. It may not be accurate enough for the bank or taxman.

Google Planimeter