Need Insulation Advice For New Shop

/ Need Insulation Advice For New Shop #31  
Is your shop metal on the outside? Wondering if you have plastic between insulation and metal to the outside? I was looking at the roxul but not sure if I need to put a vapor barrier on the outside and the inside.

I have OSB, house wrap, 2x4 strapping then the steel siding. I think you should have your vapor barrier only on the warm side (inside) of your building.

/ Need Insulation Advice For New Shop #32  
Hehe, I am not sure if I started that thread, but I have used a kit to spray my sill plate and part of my attic. It was really easy to do as long as you made sure the temp strips on the part a and b were in the correct zone.
The spraying I was doing was cramped and overhead, if I had to only do walls, I would do it again no problem. Just compare the price though, it may not be much more to have someone else do it, since they are buying in bulk.
I used Foam it Green Spray Foam Insulation Kits

I believe I started that thread so long ago. :D Anyway, you guys had a lot of good input and ideas. It turned out for me that it was cheaper to have the pro's spray it than a DIY kit! The guys that did the spraying added an inch extra all the way around too! In fact, I had an interior wall that was going to have fiberglass batts but they sprayed that too because it was easier for them!:thumbsup:

/ Need Insulation Advice For New Shop #33  
Just one other thought. You only get one chance to insulate the walls. Why do it by an energy code written ten years ago. Do it by what is needed ten or twenty years from now.