Projects i have been working on

/ Projects i have been working on
Nice looking walls, I like the look, its something different. Does the rain wash the soil between the lumber? If so, would some landscaping fabric behind the walls help the wash outs?

Dave

Thanks, the boards are jammed together tight and the moisture from the dirt keeps the wood swollen keeping the gaps closed. In the lake where the wave action beats against the wood they do put the landscape fabric between the dirt and wood acting like a coffee filter keeping the dirt there. In my situation I place some large sandstone rocks along the wall to help dispose of them and help fill the hole up. I also keep my equipment back from the wall so I would not push the wall out letting the dirt settle naturally along the wall so I had anticipated this.

/ Projects i have been working on #32  
Settling before you get it sodded is good.:) Settling after. . . not so good.:( Do you have a plan for controlled water runoff/flow?

No shirt in the spring sun? Hmm. . .So, when you say your back is appealing, what you really mean is your back is a peeling.

/ Projects i have been working on
Settling before you get it sodded is good.:) Settling after. . . not so good.:( Do you have a plan for controlled water runoff/flow?

No shirt in the spring sun? Hmm. . .So, when you say your back is appealing, what you really mean is your back is a peeling.

I haven't worked the water flow out yet , I was think about running 4 " sewer pipe around the wall with drains flowing it to pond in the front yard. Any thoughts?