Creating a Lake

/ Creating a Lake #2,471  
Thank you. Ever since turning 30, they all seem to be the same. I don't know what it was about 30, but that's the one I remember slowing down and having trouble keeping he weight off. Twenty years later, I'm still missing those days where I could eat and drink anything without gaining weight or feeling tired after staying up too late :)
And at 55 in a few days and the issue is getting worse. My belt wants to roll. Not a good feeling or sight for that matter.

/ Creating a Lake #2,472  
It's all down hill after 50. Wake up in the morning and wonder where the pain in your body came from. 55 - Start doctoring for parts of the body wearing out. 60 - Can't do some things that you did between 20 and 40 that you never gave a thought about tackling on your own. 65 - It is one thing after the other with your health. Notice friends and family start showing up in the obituaries in the local newspaper. The circle of life continues. Golden years my *****.:D

/ Creating a Lake #2,475  
It's all down hill after 50. Wake up in the morning and wonder where the pain in your body came from. 55 - Start doctoring for parts of the body wearing out. 60 - Can't do some things that you did between 20 and 40 that you never gave a thought about tackling on your own. 65 - It is one thing after the other with your health. Notice friends and family start showing up in the obituaries in the local newspaper. The circle of life continues. Golden years my *****.:D
Don't know what you are talking about... feels like uphill to me :laughing: :confused3:

/ Creating a Lake #2,476  
Don't know what you are talking about... feels like uphill to me :laughing: :confused3: