Creating a Lake

/ Creating a Lake #2,461  
This is a picture I took of the Wedding Gazebo back in the spring with my phone that turned out really nice, and what I've been using for my picture on FB
Great photo Eddie. I love looking at it. It truly is inspiring.
hugs, Brandi

/ Creating a Lake #2,462  
This is a picture I took of the Wedding Gazebo back in the spring with my phone that turned out really nice, and what I've been using for my picture on FB
Great photo Eddie. I love looking at it. It truly is inspiring.
hugs, Brandi

/ Creating a Lake #2,463  
Happy 50th Eddie. You look happy and we are happy for you and Karen.

I like that cookie cake.

/ Creating a Lake #2,464  
Yes indeed... Happy 5 Uh Ooh! Hitting double nickel myself next month. Still loving the unique design/build of your gazebo!

/ Creating a Lake #2,465  
Great gazebo and Mule!
What year and model?

/ Creating a Lake #2,467  
Eddie - I know you already know this, but you are truly blessed!! A great piece of property and a beautiful woman to share it with! You are truly living the dream!!

I really like reading your threads and seeing what project you're working on now. Post up some pics of your "food processing room" when you get a chance. I'd like to see what you're doing with it.

And, congrats on hitting the big 5-0!

/ Creating a Lake #2,468  
Eddie,
Oh yeah.............HAPPY OVER THE HILL;)..............eh I mean:eek:...........BIRTH...DAY.:D
hugs, Brandi

/ Creating a Lake #2,469  
Happy birthday you
lucky-dog.jpg

/ Creating a Lake
#2,470  
Thank you. Ever since turning 30, they all seem to be the same. I don't know what it was about 30, but that's the one I remember slowing down and having trouble keeping he weight off. Twenty years later, I'm still missing those days where I could eat and drink anything without gaining weight or feeling tired after staying up too late :)