The in-laws came out to help me with my new home!

/ The in-laws came out to help me with my new home! #1  

Marlowe

Gold Member
Tractor
Mitsubishi 1801
This is what I was doing; hauling concrete blocks, mortar, and stuff like that, to put the piers in place.

Attachments

• 835727-piers.jpg
    835727-piers.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 853
   / The in-laws came out to help me with my new home!
And this is what they were doing. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

With help like this, it ought not to be much longer before I'm done.

Attachments

• 835731-inlaws.jpg
    835731-inlaws.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 837
   / The in-laws came out to help me with my new home! #4  
What kind of son-in-law are you, get some shade over them and put some lemonaid on the barrel /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

Your hard work has got to be taking a toll on them!!

/ The in-laws came out to help me with my new home! #5  
My mother always said it was a mighty poor crew that couldn't afford a supervisor! good luck, and make sure to do the job "right"

/ The in-laws came out to help me with my new home! #6  
They look hungry. I hope you fixed them a nice lunch.

/ The in-laws came out to help me with my new home! #7  
As my FIL would say; "yep, I could watch you work all day. Nice job, keep it up."

-Norm

/ The in-laws came out to help me with my new home! #8  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( They look hungry. I hope you fixed them a nice lunch. )</font>

***snicker chortle he-he*** /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ The in-laws came out to help me with my new home! #9  
That's priceless! They look like a sweet couple. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif I wish my folks were still around to come by and "supervise" now and then. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ The in-laws came out to help me with my new home! #10  
At least they come out to supervise you. My FIL usually comes out as I'm putting everything away and asks if I need a hand. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

I just tell him he looks very tired and should probably rest a spell. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif