The in-laws came out to help me with my new home!

/ The in-laws came out to help me with my new home!
Funny you should mention shade Hunterridge. In this shot their chairs are empty because they are on a lemonade run. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif I did manage to catch my little buddy though, the grandson.

Attachments

• 836470-redneck shade tree.jpg
    836470-redneck shade tree.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 360
Hungry? Now you know that right there is funny, I don't care who you are.

/ The in-laws came out to help me with my new home! #13  
nice little buddy! Looks happy.
Looked with interest on your big umbrella. How is that supproted exactly? It looks like you are supporting it off the trailor, but I couldn't quite make it out.

That umbrella was made to be mounted on a wooden deck. It has a base which is actually a short pipe slightly larger than the pole. The pole slides into the base with a clamp to hold it in position. The base has a flange with four screw holes which I have screwed to the floor of the trailer. Makes for a quick red-neck shade tree on the work site. Gotta take care of the little buddy, you know, and his great grandparents.

My wife picked up the umbrella at Publix supermarket.

/ The in-laws came out to help me with my new home! #15  
Very funny to me too - but they look like really good people.

Too bad we couldn't see the pics they took of you too /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

The pics they took of me were all blurred obviously caused by the flurry of activity that surrounds me. Well, that's my story anyway. Yep, they are pretty good old folks. They recently celebrated their 55th wedding anniversary! They old man will actually get up and help now and then and gets around good for his age.

/ The in-laws came out to help me with my new home! #17  
YOU are so cleaver!!!
I thoght that is what I saw in the photo's. You anchored the base holder for the big deck umbrella onto the trailor.

V-E-R-Y clever, smart. Love it!