CUT Box Blade Newbie - Road Pictures

/ CUT Box Blade Newbie - Road Pictures
OOPS! This was a big ouch. After much work to get this gate put up, I hit the gate with my FEL!.

I normally go really slow with the tractor when I'm near obstacles. However I had sped up the RPMs while digging dirt away from the gate where I didn't need to be so careful. Unfortunately, I forgot to slow down the RPMs when I was maneuvering around close to the gate. While looking behind me at the box blade I hit the gate with the FEL.

This mishap dampened somewhat my sense of satisfaction once I finished the dirt work.

Attachments

• IMG_0695.JPG
    IMG_0695.JPG
    163.4 KB · Views: 308
  • IMG_0696.JPG
    IMG_0696.JPG
    125 KB · Views: 269
   / CUT Box Blade Newbie - Road Pictures
Here's the finished product.

Attachments

• IMG_0697.JPG
    IMG_0697.JPG
    153.2 KB · Views: 300
   / CUT Box Blade Newbie - Road Pictures #63  
Hey Obed,
Nice work there, it all turned out real good.
You can fix that gate and add a little paint it and no one will notice it. Goes to show you how powerful out tractors really are. More than we think.
Thanks for posting all those neat pictures.

/ CUT Box Blade Newbie - Road Pictures #64  
Obed said:
This mishap dampened somewhat my sense of satisfaction once I finished the dirt work.

dont feel bad, the other week i spent about 10 min fixing the drivers side light on the rear of my little utility trailer, patching it back together and putting a new blub in.

not but an a day later when it was out at the property parked, i swung around with the rear blade on the tractor found what part of the trailer? yep that light had just worked on. munched it into about 50 little pieces and sent the empty trailer skidding across the yard about 10'
obscene-smiley-1021.gif

so i feel your pain

/ CUT Box Blade Newbie - Road Pictures #65  
It happened a lot to me too: Hitting something with the loader when you focus on the 3pt hitch implement...

When the neighbor's 16 year old son comes at saturday morning to clean out horse stables for 2,50 Euro each, i allways take the bucket off the loader, which makes the tractor much more manouverable with the 3pt scoop on the feeding alley in front of the horse stables.