Formula 1 baby

/ Formula 1 baby #41  
Great race. More passing than anyone would ever have expected in the dry. At the end of the day, the podium was quite likely affected, and the one car to not finish, were the results of two wheel nut issues. Congrats to the winner. That's all I'll say in case some have not seen the tape yet.

Again, great race.

/ Formula 1 baby #42  
The coming Grand Prix of Bahrain is fraught with political tension. To comment on this might force this into the politics gulag.

/ Formula 1 baby #43  
By the title I thought this was a thread debating bottle vs breast feeding.

And yet I clicked on it.

/ Formula 1 baby
By the title I thought this was a thread debating bottle vs breast feeding.

And yet I clicked on it.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

/ Formula 1 baby
Great race. More passing than anyone would ever have expected in the dry. At the end of the day, the podium was quite likely affected, and the one car to not finish, were the results of two wheel nut issues. Congrats to the winner. That's all I'll say in case some have not seen the tape yet.

Again, great race.

This was the best race I have seen in a long time! Various contenders, drama, wow, it was great. I feel badly for Michael regarding the wheel nut. It would be great to see him get another couple of podiums before he retires again.

Boy am I sucking wind in my racing pool. It's just too hard to anticipate who will win. I love it!

The coming Grand Prix of Bahrain is fraught with political tension. To comment on this might force this into the politics gulag.

It is a travesty that they are holding this race. Apparenlty protestors are throwing molotov cocktails at the advertising billboards for the race. This is stupid and they should not go to such a place.

Then again, F1 makes the FOTA soccer world championship and olympic city selection processes look like a church event. Bloody crazy.

Anyhow, back to the racing.... What a great thing to get away from the processional issues of the past and see some real fighting out there. Amazing passing and no real wrecks. I thought Grosjean would cause a fiasco again but even he made it through. Too bad about Kimi and his tires at the end. He can and will do better.

Cheers!

/ Formula 1 baby
Another great race! 4 different winners in 4 races and 2 Lotus Rentaults on the podium. Love it. No really epidemic retirements either.

:thumbsup:

/ Formula 1 baby #49  
Thanks, Jimmy. Looks like everything was conspiring against him there. It's what I would call, "an equipment revolt."

/ Formula 1 baby
Another great weeks after a way too long 3 week break. Amazing a new 1st place driver again! 5 in a row. Great to see Sir Frank Williams get another win after his long standing support of f1.

Really enjoyed it, what a roller coaster.

The finish was really storybook as DC said in commentary.

1st. A new man on a legendary team with a fully deserved win
2nd. The home favorite in Spain.
3rd. The comeback kid in a Lotus!