Anyone need a Low Cost Dentist....Unbelievable....

/ Anyone need a Low Cost Dentist....Unbelievable.... #2  
I would almost rather have Tom Hanks work on my teeth with an ice skate than absorb that bit of local color:shocked:

/ Anyone need a Low Cost Dentist....Unbelievable.... #3  
Nice , I especially like how he uses the same dirty needle and wipes it off with dirty hands , Buy your own dental tools and supplies on ebay and go into business !

/ Anyone need a Low Cost Dentist....Unbelievable.... #4  
Now that's small business capitalism at its best! Supply and demand are well matched. Services are provided with immediate and obvious results. You can get word of mouth referrals. Overhead is kept to the basics. You can get started on the ground level and grow your business if you wish. I didn't see any fancy paper work to fill out or unnecessary government intervention such as license posted, or sanitary inspections, management structure is negligible but obviously well read and expert in marketing...the signage is clear and unambiguous while avoiding expensive models or actors. A very green business, solar powered lighting, biodegradable effluent. I didn't see any extraneous and unnecessary supplies in use such as special clothing, masks, gloves, latex prevention procedures all in place, so no need for garbage pickup or special laundry or cleaning supplies.

Best of all, superb morals...services rendered, if satisfied, pay up. If not satisfied, just walk away and keep the product. No expensive customer satisfaction surveys and statistical analysis and reports. And, no way the legal system will ever be involved...you know what you are getting, all facilities and services and expertise is in the open...nothing is hidden and you have immediate contact with senior management, there can be no confusion caused by multilevel communication chains.

Ah, yes, conservative capitalism without government intervention in its purest form...is it heaven, or nirvana, or what:confused:

/ Anyone need a Low Cost Dentist....Unbelievable.... #5  
I have a dentist appointment next week.... thanks for sharing that, Brin....

:drool:

:laughing:

/ Anyone need a Low Cost Dentist....Unbelievable.... #6  
About a year ago I had a bad tooth. Was driving me nuts. Wound up pulling it my self. Not fun but got the job done.

/ Anyone need a Low Cost Dentist....Unbelievable.... #8  
About a year ago I had a bad tooth. Was driving me nuts. Wound up pulling it my self. Not fun but got the job done.

Howdy Jim just curious did you use any home type remedie for local anesthetic ? Jack "n" excedrin, white lighting etc ! Also pliers or needle nose visegrips ?
Might wanna post experience in your real cowboy thread. :thumbsup: http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/rural-living/215719-cowboys-lets-hear-you-pictures.html

Boone

BTW suger packed in cuts,bleeding etc I have been told stops "some" bleeding quick with some pressure. ;)

"Way to cowboy up Crash " ! :thumbsup:

/ Anyone need a Low Cost Dentist....Unbelievable.... #9  
Howdy Jim just curious did you use any home type remedie for local anesthetic ? Jack "n" excedrin, white lighting etc ! Also pliers or needle nose visegrips ?
Might wanna post experience in your real cowboy thread. :thumbsup: http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/rural-living/215719-cowboys-lets-hear-you-pictures.html

Boone

BTW suger packed in cuts,bleeding etc I have been told stops "some" bleeding quick with some pressure. ;)

"Way to cowboy up Crash " ! :thumbsup:

Hi Boon,
Good to hear form you. if I ever get started have quite a lot to scan & post in the cowboy thread.

Was not that painful, had other things hurt a lot worse. Never tried that sugar thing, will keep it in mind.

For most cuts & that sort of thing, Instant glue works great. have used it for over 35 years. It promotes healing & pulls out a lot of soreness. It was actually developed for that purpose and used in Vietnam, saved a lot of lives. F&D would not grant a license for use on humans. It's now been reformulated a little & approved. Think the glue is a little better than what they sell at drug store.

/ Anyone need a Low Cost Dentist....Unbelievable.... #10  
Libertarian dentristy!! We don't need any stinking regulations!!!