Can you get scamed using paypal?

/ Can you get scamed using paypal?
One scam is that by using their mover(shipper), they can say they never received the merchandise.
Once the items are picked up (by the shipper), they then have it rerouted or not even delivered.
File a complaint with PayPal and get the money tied up while YOU try to figure out where the "missing" shipment went.

Try calling that 336 number from a public or blocked phone. I doubt you'll get an answer.

Cash only for Craigslist. Always. Can meet at their or your bank to deposit the money immediately if one of you have a concern and/or buy your own money order for transport.

No way. No how. No reason to ever not take cash.

Though I do like a good trade/barter every now and then, I'm hesitant unless the deal is written up and signed.

I've been burnt on vehicles and boats and motors with titles before across state lines so now it's my choice to meet people at title/tag office to transfer ownership because of the headaches.

I buy quite a bit from Craigslist and travel a lot so get to see and hear all kinds of buying selling shipping scams from different locales using it.

I agree.