Do wear your seatbelt in your vehicle?

/ Do wear your seatbelt in your vehicle? #23  
NYS law. Get caught and it's an $85 fine.

/ Do wear your seatbelt in your vehicle? #24  
NYS law. Get caught and it's an $85 fine.

/ Do wear your seatbelt in your vehicle? #25  
I guess I'm the exception I've never worn my seatbelt, still don't wear it and don't think I ever will. Like some of you I also have an anecdotal story about seat belt use. I won't bore you with mine, I'll just say that not being belted in saved my two young children from being seriously hurt. This was back before sealt belt laws but I never forgot this accident.

/ Do wear your seatbelt in your vehicle? #26  
I guess I'm the exception I've never worn my seatbelt, still don't wear it and don't think I ever will. Like some of you I also have an anecdotal story about seat belt use. I won't bore you with mine, I'll just say that not being belted in saved my two young children from being seriously hurt. This was back before sealt belt laws but I never forgot this accident.

/ Do wear your seatbelt in your vehicle? #27  
Always... on my cars that have them. Most of my vehicles pre-date seat belts.

/ Do wear your seatbelt in your vehicle? #28  
Always... on my cars that have them. Most of my vehicles pre-date seat belts.

/ Do wear your seatbelt in your vehicle? #29  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I guess I'm the exception I've never worn my seatbelt, still don't wear it and don't think I ever will. )</font>

That's the same attitude my dad had. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif I've worn them since 1962; never get in a vehicle without putting it on. There's little doubt that saved my life on 12/29/65, and my youngest daughter has been involved in 3 accidents in which she would surely have suffered serious injuries instead of just scratches and bruises if she hadn't been wearing hers.

And while there have certainly been people who were wearing seat belts and were still killed in automobile accidents, in my years of law enforcement, I never encountered one. All those who were killed in accidents I investigated were NOT wearing seat belts.

/ Do wear your seatbelt in your vehicle? #30  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I guess I'm the exception I've never worn my seatbelt, still don't wear it and don't think I ever will. )</font>

That's the same attitude my dad had. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif I've worn them since 1962; never get in a vehicle without putting it on. There's little doubt that saved my life on 12/29/65, and my youngest daughter has been involved in 3 accidents in which she would surely have suffered serious injuries instead of just scratches and bruises if she hadn't been wearing hers.

And while there have certainly been people who were wearing seat belts and were still killed in automobile accidents, in my years of law enforcement, I never encountered one. All those who were killed in accidents I investigated were NOT wearing seat belts.