Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #10,162  
2013-04-26, 0425

Boy, it was nice to sleep in an extra hour (up at 0345) this morning!!

26 right now and a high of 55 predicted...maybe a bit of rain.
Looks to be a very nice weekend!

/ Good morning!!!! #10,163  
30 degrees here and heading to 60 or so. Wife and I are heading to camp to open up.
All this really means is getting the water hooked up and running.
Now this could take 20 minutes or an entire day! Exciting!
Temperature up there this morning is 38 and showers.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,164  
42 going up to mid sixties today with a nice weekend in sight.
Going to be a planting weekend.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,165  
Poured my first cup of coffee. 26 degrees with clear skies and bright moon this morning. Heading to 59 with a mix of sun and clouds. Back to doing some of my outside projects.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,166  
47 degrees heading up to 70 today cloudy tomorrow with rain Sunday and Monday. Hard job will be finished today with out of town job starting next week. Saturday will be spent mowing grass. Better half mowed grass at home beautiful just beautiful

/ Good morning!!!! #10,167  
60* and climbing! I have been mowing the lawn weekly for over a month. Not sure how it is growing with no more rain than we've had.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,168  
62* and just got home from work. Making french fries for breakfast, yeah I know..lazy:laughing:

/ Good morning!!!! #10,169  
I stayed up too late last night, and got up almost the normal time. I had an amazing cake my oldest daughter made for me and awesome ice cream, and washed it down with some George Dickel...

My buddy is taking me out tonight for my Birthday. Tomorrow morning I'm going on a poker run with some of my motorcycle buddies from Church, and this weekend I need to work on the JD LX266 riding mower so the wife and girls can have an easier time mowing out at the ranch. It has a gas leak, and needs a new drive belt...

Sunday I'm teaching HS Sunday School, but I do that every week.

Therein lies my whole weekend.

Be well all,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #10,170  
62* and just got home from work. Making french fries for breakfast, yeah I know..lazy:laughing:

that's French fries with a fried egg on top, right?
or maybe a little gravy, or...