Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #10,601  
33 degrees this morning and might make it to 60 today. Nothing to worry about freezing but darn cold for the middle of May.
Well I am not one of the believers I guess. I was watching the Bruins game last night and when it was 4 to 1 I turned off the TV, couldn't stand to watch it.
My Bad as they tied the game and went ahead and won it 5 to 4 in OT!

/ Good morning!!!! #10,602  
a chilly 35 out this morning, going to 65,then a warmup later this week.
Put some sheets down over newly planted veggies, hope that is the last time I need to do that.

Mowed fields for six hours yesterday, for the first time in the new tractor and enjoying a total lack of dust, bugs
and sneezing. Went slow, neck hurts, but with a little fiddling of the a/c controls, I was pretty comfortable.
Have a little to finish today, then back to planting. Need to get the corn in.

have a nice day all.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,603  
Brewing a fresh pot of coffee. 42° with clouds and a few light showers. Heading to 63° with an occasional thunderstorm throughout the day. Going to west side of state with motorhome to get away from house for a few days.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,604  
31*F with frost on the car roof. Don't think it frosted on the ground since the soil has warmed up a bit.

Plan on digging up some rocks this morning.

Have a good one all.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,605  

Hey Mister, that sounds like fun! Big rocks?
Can I help? Can I drive? :dance1:

/ Good morning!!!! #10,606  
36 chilly degrees this morning only warming up to upper 50s today upper 80s tomorrow. The weather can't make up its mind. Off to work in a little bit

/ Good morning!!!! #10,607  

Boys are so weird! :D

/ Good morning!!!! #10,608  
good morning 30 degree's frost on the ground. everyone who has already planted will be doing it again. the bad part is that probably got the strawberrys oh well. suppose to be 75 today and 80 wensday the low's are going to be in the 50's so maby at last we can have some good weather. hope everyone has a great day.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,610  

Ha Ha. The rocks were "revealed" (euphemism for banging mower blades) when I was mowing yesterday in a section I usually just bush hog once a year. Trying to get the grass to come in thicker and choke out the assorted weeds and brambles.

Kids of all ages are welcome. Girls too. :laughing: