Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #10,711  
Hi guys...had an entire slew of posts removed yesterday for no apparent reason...which is happening more frequently there days...bye, guys.

only time that happened to me I got a nice email from the moderators who told me what I was doing wrong.
I have also had lots of stuff posted that got yanked because of someone else screwing up the whole thread due to
personal attacks that had nothing to do with me.

It's really annoying to see a good discussion disappear because someone else can't control their language or emotions. All opinions are fine,
but you can't be flat out obnoxious all the time.

Remember the avatar with the guy with the big cigar? See him anymore?...

JDgreen, can you be more specific? Are you sure you aren't the baby being thrown out with the bathwater?
Drew

/ Good morning!!!! #10,712  
I too have had some psots removed recently. Never got a message about why. I "assumed" it was because they were in a discussion that someone didn't like, even if my posts weren't considered "bad".

I try to behave, but some threads make it harder than others, and no, I don't always "just walk away".

Gotta go get livestock feed, this morning. My old hauling truck doens't have A/C, so need to be there when they open, as it will be another hot and sultry day here today.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,713  
good morning 56 degrees got a little rain last night. very nice morning sat on proch drank my coffee.[Ron i'm 1 cup behind you] got to go get some oil and filters and try my new mid rize lift out today. everyone have great day and be safe.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,714  
it will be another hot and sultry day here today.

or do you make your own weather?

gotcha

/ Good morning!!!! #10,715  
Out of town this weekend left early yesterday warm here in low 70s heading to mid 80s with pop up storms. Good morning to all

/ Good morning!!!! #10,717  
Thanks daugen have meeting to go to this morning wife and I forgot to turn on hot water heater yesterday so waiting on it right now. Wife and I really enjoy it down here just don't like this yearly meeting it can get quite contentious and long. Where do you go on Chesapeake Bay? Been there a few times on the water and had a blast

/ Good morning!!!! #10,718  
76 degrees at 7:00 a.m. Upper 90s predicted. Summer has arrived.

More driveway sealing today.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,719  
76 degrees at 7:00 a.m. Upper 90s predicted. Summer has arrived.

More driveway sealing today.

Same here; it's springtime pop-up storm weather. The Canadian geese I had here have finally headed on north. As I suspected, the hot muggy days around 90 F have convinced them to seek a cooler climate. Now the squirrels are happy since they can raid my deer feeder without having to worry about the honking geese.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,720  
its partly cloudy and 55 with a slight chance of showers with a high of 77.