Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #10,721  
Nothing like chocolate Italian sweet cream coffee....yum yum Best of all, made here at home.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,722  
Cloudy with showers, high of 18C/64F. Had some good rain here in the past couple of days, would like to see some dry weather but they are forecasting a longer and hotter summer than usual in our area so guess I had better not complain about rain.

/ Good morning!!!!
#10,724  
I am late getting on here, chores in the early am (early for me :) ), then helping the wife. Eating lunch now, going home soon, lots of stuff to do. Great weather here, not cold or hot.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,725  
Hi guys...had an entire slew of posts removed yesterday for no apparent reason...which is happening more frequently there days...bye, guys.

I had several removed as well, somebody is bitching to the mods again, I guess their tiny little brains and big egos can't handle being wrong. I ai8n't leaving though, they'll have to run me off!:D
Around 70 now but damp and cool feeling, beautiful yesterday, went to the big car cruise in Ocean City, MD. Mowed grass in the sprinkles this morning, at least it kept the dust down. Going to buy materials for deck later today. Have a good one.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,726  
I guess i never realized this forum was so controlled with a g rating maybe someone should start there own forum that isnt so unreasonable i agree that nobody wants alot of crap talk and swearing but we are all adults and this may be a little on the extreme side so build a forum and they will come (this may get taken off also before its seen)

/ Good morning!!!! #10,727  
I guess i never realized this forum was so controlled with a g rating maybe someone should start there own forum that isnt so unreasonable i agree that nobody wants alot of crap talk and swearing but we are all adults and this may be a little on the extreme side so build a forum and they will come (this may get taken off also before its seen)

Ummm.....got an email from Muhammad recently that was polite: "Your post was removed because of.....etc" I have long been an outspoken critic of what I feel is biased and unfair censorship here so if I get banned again that's why. Any queries outside of this site address them to wirelessdude.wb@gmail.com, that's also linked to my Droid and Facebook.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,728  
67F, overcast

Hoping for a dirt digging day. Yesterday was productive, got a trailer load of rock base for when the holes are ready.
Have a great day.

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #10,729  
   / Good morning!!!! #10,730  
Late to post again today.

I was up early, but I was very busy helping my hosts with their neighborhood yardsale.

It is good to feel useful. It is good to have something to do...

Be well all.
David