Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #10,771  
Yes, next year's subscription to TBN is half-price.:D (See, there's at least TWO in every crowd. :laughing:)

And for some reason, I like to hang with this crowd. I really am blonde to the roots! :laughing:

/ Good morning!!!! #10,772  
   / Good morning!!!! #10,773  
Roots are important :)

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #10,775  
And for some reason, I like to hang with this crowd. I really am blonde to the roots! :laughing:

Ding Ding Ding You are a winner and because you are blonde to the roots we have a special deal for you ......You get next years subscription at half price if you buy 2 years upfront with the second year only being 1 1/2 times the normal price!!! :thumbsup: :dance1:

/ Good morning!!!! #10,776  
Ding Ding Ding You are a winner and because you are blonde to the roots we have a special deal for you ......You get next years subscription at half price if you buy 2 years upfront with the second year only being 1 1/2 times the normal price!!! :thumbsup: :dance1:

HEY! I thought that deal was only for ME!
:D
David

/ Good morning!!!! #10,780  
There are more Harley's than you can stir with a stick today coming back from South Carolina. They are having to dodge showers ( lots of underpasses ) full of customers. I believe bike week just ended in Myrtle Beach