Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #10,791  
65 this morning with fog scattered showers early, storm and up to one half in of rain later, tomorrow a better day rain wise none in forecast

/ Good morning!!!! #10,792  
Coffee is in the cup. 60° with clear skies this morning. Heading to 87° with chance of thunderstorms in afternoon and evening. Got to cut grass today.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,793  
Good morning! It only cooled off to 75˚ last night heading into the mid 90˚s. Cloudy - still dry.
The crack question answer will take one more day, yesterday the Dyson vacuum repair took priority. I now know how to change out a switch.

Most of our county is going to be 3D seismograph - a 240 square mile job, it should take them all summer. I may get some help with widening some trails. Their shaking truck is 11' wide and 12' high and it looks like our place will have 2 shake truck lines going through it.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,794  
It was around 80 yesterday but felt like 95 toting 16' 2x10's! I did have a great helper though, my wife was sitting in a lawn chair telling me one side looks higher than the other! :D We got about an inch of rain Saturday and a few sprinkles yesterday. Mid 80's and humid today, just the way I like it!

/ Good morning!!!! #10,795  
Most of our county is going to be 3D seismograph - a 240 square mile job, it should take them all summer. I may get some help with widening some trails. Their shaking truck is 11' wide and 12' high and it looks like our place will have 2 shake truck lines going through it.[/QUOTE]

Don,
is this for oil/gas interests? I can understand a rig like that in California, but assume someone is looking for something under
the back forty. Drew

/ Good morning!!!! #10,796  
we had a shower over night and 62 degrees going up to 82 today.there is another chance of storms this afternoon.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,798  
Don,
is this for oil/gas interests? I can understand a rig like that in California, but assume someone is looking for something under
the back forty. Drew

Yes Drew, an oil co. is paying for the information.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,799  
If y'all get tired of that rain, I'd gladly take some off of your hands!

73* and 80% humidity at 0417, and going up to 91*. Gonna be hot and steamy today!
only under one condition. you bring it back the second week in july.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,800  
good morning everyone 61 degrees and pouring down rain. had some flooding in the area yesterday and probably some more today. gotta wire some ligts on the back of farm truck today or fix them i might say, they are there just not working. everyone have a great day