Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #12,481  
Good morning all. 77F going to 96F HI over 100F and sunny. Last day for no rain possibilities temps gp down and 30-40% rain chance till week from Saturday. Trim did not get started yesterday that and chores on the agenda today.

/ Good morning!!!! #12,482  
Sunny here this morning. Rain missed us here yesterday but when we were in Windsor which is near Detroit, it pour like crazy.:confused2:

/ Good morning!!!! #12,483  
68F, .012 inches rain since midnight

Hopefully my missing piece of roof tin is delivered today :)
Maybe I'll get my winch mounted to my trailer for my Loadhandler project and get that thread started :)
Wife off to see her GYN for her yearly. Same one who initially diagnosed her cancer in 2006.
Have a great day

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #12,484  
Drew

I sure understand about the rust, one of the reasons I'm so excited about my tractor shed extension - finally get stuff in out of the elements. Of course the problem is its not big enough, LOL did a floor map and its really full.

Just for laughs:

image-1131184268.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #12,485  
David/Sodamo: great layout. what's the washer for? shop towels?
someday I'm going to have one of these, a giant man cave with a place for a car/truck/tractor
wash booth in it. And everything with plenty of space to be lined up and stored properly.
Might be a big garage...
Some day.... For now, I'll enjoy yours!

/ Good morning!!!! #12,486  
Drew

I sure understand about the rust, one of the reasons I'm so excited about my tractor shed extension - finally get stuff in out of the elements. Of course the problem is its not big enough, LOL did a floor map and its really full.

Just for laughs:

View attachment 328232

It's good to see someone else that graphically arranges the stuff in the barn/barns. I've done it for years and could not get all the stuff in otherwise. Sketches are the only way to go.

Barns are never big enough--that's why you build double the size you intend.

/ Good morning!!!! #12,487  
002.jpg007.jpg011.jpg

Today is the last day of the Sheriff's day camp at my work. They brought in the firetruck and landed the Sheriff Department's helicopter in the back parking lot. The kids all seemed to enjoy it. The big inflatable slide with the pool at the bottom was calling my name. If I had had a pair of shorts, I would have tried it out.

/ Good morning!!!! #12,488  
It was 97 degrees an hour ago but for the last ten minutes it has cooled to 78 and the rain is coming down in wind driven torrents...probably 2 inches already and we don't need any of it. Da**** I finally had the mowing caught up with the first time this year. Girlfriend and I are heading for Jackson, Michigan tomorrow morning about 5:30 am to hopefully view the balloon launch at the Hot Air Jubilee.

Just ran out to look at the rain gage it shows 1 3/4"....

/ Good morning!!!! #12,489  
... Girlfriend and I are heading for Jackson, Michigan tomorrow morning about 5:30 am to hopefully view the balloon launch at the Hot Air Jubilee...

Is this a paying gig for you? I suspect you are a nautural source for those balloonists... How many Balloons can you fill with Hot Air Bill?

Heh, heh, heh...
:D
Love ya bro, I'm just teasing you (for the most part).
David