Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #12,491  
Been a tough week working out of town with 90 plus temps and high humidity. Dehydrated one day but got all work done for week, next week will be more local. Lot of medicine I take are pull fluid out of you and I should have cut down on dosage. Live and learn I guess lots of cramping but better now. Z-turn still in shop and grass growing hopefully fixed soon. Good evening all

/ Good morning!!!! #12,492  
Coffee is brewing. 68° with clouds this morning. Heading to 84 with a mix of sun and clouds. Cold front moved in early this morning. Got me up way to early. Need to work on weeding gardens.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #12,493  
2013-07-20, 0650

59 right now, 84 is the predicted high. Had a couple thunderstorms pass through last night which did cool things down a bit.
Today's chores (once things dry up a bit) is to mow around the house and some other trim work.

/ Good morning!!!! #12,494  
another hot morning, but a good Saturday morning to you all.
already 78 degrees, going up to sweat city. Let's remember, it is summer...
the washing machine just keeps going, as I bring in one sweat soaked outfit after another.
And believe it or not, I know how to run the washer and dryer....:)
The controls are easy, no pins to pull or grease on the hands, clearly not a farm machine!

Buppies, take care of yourself. Easy to push it too far.

/ Good morning!!!! #12,495  
Yesterday I fixed the LX266. The top of the pulley looked like it had gotten hot maybe, but it was learly cracked and 1/3 of it just popped off.

There was grease inside, and thereis no zirk so I added a bit under the washer, but... it is not that tight either so I'm very puzzled.

I started my tractor, but it was sooooo hot outside, and I had limited time, so I did not do anything. Besides it seriously needs to be serviced.

Today I promised I'd mow the place shere I am staying, they are out of town an it needs it.

Talk to you all later,
God Bless,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #12,496  
Good Morning! 75˚ heading to the high 90˚s a few high clouds. Started watering the garden daily again.

Yesterday's project was a exploratory dig on cabin #2's septic line. There was a green spot right where the solid 4" line connect to the 8"perforated line and I had to see if they had separated. My wife warned me not to use the back hoe because of an incident years ago that left us without water one night.

After hand digging 2' down in the green area I found the 8" line but not the 4" line. I got out the tractor/backhoe drove through the garden and started digging carefully on both sides of the septic line and then hand digging on top of the line.

I was digging with the tractor when things went into slow motion - My wife came out and at the same time she gave me that disapproving look she noticed I had left the garden gate open and three cows were just making their way in - I came came up on the scoop with a section of septic line and screamed like a girl - I quickly glanced toward my wife hoping she did not hear me over the diesel motor - oh no - it got her attention and I really got the "I TOLD YOU SO" look. Arrrgggg.

A trip to town and everything was replaced and back together by 5 PM. It turned out nothing was wrong with the septic line, well, till I stabbed it with the backhoe, it was just not used enough for the water to make it more than 5' from the solid connection. Sometimes I think I invent daily projects.

/ Good morning!!!! #12,497  
it cooled down last night opened the windows first time in a week.its 69 now warming to 76 today.i cut the grass and trimmed the front yard.

/ Good morning!!!! #12,498  
Good morning all. 80F going to 90F and sunny. 30% chance of rain but will likely stay south of here. Temp outlook after today is in the 80's and rain chance 30% and up early week. Have to finish chores from yesterday and get boat and trim (momma not happy)

/ Good morning!!!! #12,499  
Buppies, you can get cramps from low electrolytes as well as low hydration. If you don't like sports drinks you can get packets to add to water. Also bananas help also.

/ Good morning!!!! #12,500  
Txdon, you know the old saying, if it ain't broke, you are not hitting it with the hammer.... I mean backhoe, hard enough. Looks like you solved the nothing to do problem yesterday. So what are you going to break... I mean fix today?

I'm already at work, so for the Blountstown weather. It is raining, 74 with 93% humidity. Chance of rain 50%. [ha ha] Forecast high of 88. Everyone have a good day.