Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #13,861  
Barney our Banty Rooster.jpgOur Banty Rooster, Barney, ( My Wife named him) wandered up to our house a few weeks ago and made his home in a Japanese Maple in our front yard next to our front porch railing and it was there he crowed...constantly...but we enjoyed him....

The Coyotes enjoyed him more....I figured it was just a matter of time...I could hear the Coyotes in the early morning darkness...so.....RIP Barney

/ Good morning!!!! #13,862  
View attachment 334851Our Banty Rooster, Barney, ( My Wife named him) wandered up to our house a few weeks ago and made his home in a Japanese Maple in our front yard next to our front porch railing and it was there he crowed...constantly...but we enjoyed him....

The Coyotes enjoyed him more....I figured it was just a matter of time...I could hear the Coyotes in the early morning darkness...so.....RIP Barney

Maybe the coyotes would enjoy hearing my 220 swift make a little noise

/ Good morning!!!! #13,863  
Coyotes are hard to get a shot at. They sing here a lot of late evenings and early mornings, and sound like they are just outside the bedroom window. They are actually farther away than that, and only very RARELY do I get a shot at one.

Sorry about Barney. I hate losing any of them.

/ Good morning!!!! #13,865  
71F, no rain since midnight

Looks like a great day to mow
First off to breakfast.
Have a great day

Sent from my iPhone using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #13,867  
Good evening.

High was 82* today. 'Twas sticky cooking off yesterday evening's 1/4" of rain. Heavy rain alert posted for tonight through Tuesday.

Dug more stumps today, laid out some flat rocks to stack next year's firewood on. Rocks don't rot or hold much moisture, thought I would give it a try. I'm sure the snakes that always live under my woodpile will love it. No worries, just garter snakes.

Enjoy your Labor Day!

/ Good morning!!!! #13,868  
good evening all. Today's high was 92F mostly cloudy. Today was also best chance of rain and none fell. No chance in 10 day forecast :( . Temps will be less for next few days :)

/ Good morning!!!! #13,869  
My stepdaughter just called in tears. Some lowlife stole her dog out of her truck :shocked: :thumbdown: