Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #13,881  
Rain rain rain. And more rain today.

/ Good morning!!!! #13,882  
71 this morning 88 this afternoon t-storms tonight still cleaning cars tractor next? Wife to finish mowing grass ankle still swollen but at least can walk on now. Good. Morning

/ Good morning!!!! #13,883  
it really cooled off around here 55 this morning and only a high of 68 with sun

/ Good morning!!!! #13,884  
Still waiting on the AC repairman.:( On the bright side, I slept like a baby in my recliner last night. I slept so well I didn't hear it raining. We got 1/4" overnight.

/ Good morning!!!! #13,885  
Good morning! Sunny dry and hot 80˚now, getting to over 100˚ again.
I think the grass is now dead and I'm just watering the weeds. Even watering the watermelons everyday did not help they are almost all dead - I did get 4 big melons for my watering effort. The leaves look better on the ones I did not water but the watermelons look like shriveled cucumbers.

/ Good morning!!!! #13,886  
Still waiting on the AC repairman.:( On the bright side, I slept like a baby in my recliner last night. I slept so well I didn't hear it raining. We got 1/4" overnight.

My best sleeping is usually on my recliner, for an afternoon nap.:)
My wife used to say if we slept more than 20 minutes in the afternoon we wouldn't be able to sleep at night.
Now we both look forward to almost an hour nap to get away from the outdoor heat and revitalize.
We will make another excuse for winter naps :D

/ Good morning!!!! #13,887  
The leaves look better on the ones I did not water but the watermelons look like shriveled cucumbers.

Don, I got about 25 really nice Israel melons this year. That's 5 per plant. We just picked our last big one and the rest will be small. Of course, I have soaker hoses on them. Melons put down deep roots to find moisture, but you never got the spring rains to put any moisture deep in your soil. I'm sorry your garden has been such a bust. We have to pick okra, squash, and blackeyes today. Without daily watering, my garden would have dried up a long time ago.

/ Good morning!!!! #13,888  
Good morning all. 72F going to only 86F along with dew point down to 61F and sunny.
Chores today.

No update on the dog. Stepdaughter went back this morning to check for him but no luck

/ Good morning!!!! #13,889  
No update on the dog. Stepdaughter went back this morning to check for him but no luck

It's kind of a shame that this happened on a long holiday weekend. Have you notified police? When the local animal control office opens tomorrow, be sure and call to notify them and take a picture to them too if possible. If somebody turns in the dog or reports it as a stray, you don't want them to delay in getting in touch.

/ Good morning!!!!
#13,890  
Morning. Somebody didn't get coffee this am. Gotta go get some. Pretty overcast here. 64 and going to 72. Seems like fall is starting.