Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #14,431  
daugen; I don't sit still long enough to knit! I tried crochet years ago, and finally gave all of my stuff, along with the items that I started to someone else to finish, and let them keep the needles, etc.

/ Good morning!!!! #14,432  
daugen; I don't sit still long enough to knit! I tried crochet years ago, and finally gave all of my stuff, along with the items that I started to someone else to finish, and let them keep the needles, etc.

that's ok, I was just having fun with you and seconding the nice comment about your many skills.
:thumbsup:

/ Good morning!!!! #14,433  
I had to laugh.
this online stuff is like a kid saying "just one more Daddy" before they go to bed.
I need to get moving, and another reply comes in, and well, I can't just walk off.
so I hit My Home again, part of me hoping that it will say no messages so i can turn the pc
off and get going, and part of me wants to see what someone's reply is.
sound familiar?

/ Good morning!!!! #14,434  
68 now, going to hit 80 here later. Thunderstorm rolled through last night and dropped 1 2/10" of rain.

/ Good morning!!!! #14,436  
2013-09-20, 0730

45 right now, high of 75 predicted. No rain...if it's as beautiful as it was yesterday, it's going to be a great day!

Cleaned out the sheds yesterday and gave a bunch of stuff to this lady who saw my ad on CL. Boy, definitely a tom-girl! More interested in tools and such then anything else. Filled her car up and I've got some stuff (saw horses, cinder blocks and such) I said I'd deliver if she wants it. We'll see if she calls or e-mails.
Also sold a soft-cab for a Deere 855 to a guy (also a CL ad). Everything was there except the canopy. He was happy, didn't quibble about the asking price.

A few chores today...also going to pick up a drawbar for my Gator.

/ Good morning!!!! #14,437  
Poured first cup of coffee. 66 degrees with thunderstorms this morning. Heading to 72 with thunderstorms all day. Nice to be in the northern woods. It sure Is quite.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #14,438  
Yes, it is the change of seasons, and they are on the move, eating all they can and heading to their dens for the winter. I am not snake phobic, and let all live that are non-venomous, but everyone be vigilent for those venomous ones and take care. Spring and Fall are when you are most likely to encounter greater numbers of them.

Interesting on the snakes. I see a lot of young ones, matter of fact, this past weekend, I snapped a photo of a very young black snake moving around.

Then, I moved some manure around for distribution on my reseeded areas. I uncovered a nest of eggs. They did not look that old, accidentally cracked one, sure enough a black snake, fully formed up, inside of it. Could not tell if they were alive or not? So I put them back.

I think the animals and insects are as confused about the weather as I am.

/ Good morning!!!! #14,439  
Hey Sam which show is that so I don't see it by mistake
well this my 3rd try at post this reply. when i hit post my computer freezes so don't know. any how the name of the show is [snake salvation] on discovery. i know you already seen it. i watch a little of it in disbelief. i know for a fact that it really happens over in the coal fields. my daughter didnot belleive it so she went one time to see for her self. i knew you were gonna talk about snakes long enough till i seen one. went up to the neighbors yesterday to get there car to fix it and i was standing on car port and i looked at the basement door and i thought what is that there was a cable going in the basement and something wrapped around well i said there is a snake, so i get a hoe and get it down to the floor and kill it 2' copper head. the scary part is she is almost totally blind and he has alzheimer's very bad. if she had went to the basement that snake would have bit her either in the face or the neck. very scary

/ Good morning!!!! #14,440  
good morning 60 degrees and nice, had rain earlier got some mowing to do if it dries enough. it sure has slowed down from a month ago. got to order some body parts for wife's vehicle i backed into a tree and messed it up a little. everyone have a great day. oh yeah it is friday so everone have a great weekend. when you don't remember what day of the week it is it's time to go back to work doing something you hate and you won't forget what day it is.