Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #14,921  
good morning 55 degrees and foggy witch means it will be hot today. the wedding went great had a blast they had a small sample of the drinks i told you about yesterday at each table. i had to taste the md 20 20 my land how in the world i ever drank that stuff as a teenager bad bad bad. got family here there going back home today. everyone have a great day.

/ Good morning!!!! #14,922  
Sam, really, the MD 20/20 isn't all *that* bad! :laughing:

/ Good morning!!!! #14,923  
Drank all my allotted coffee for the day. 64° with clouds this morning. Heading to 70° with thunderstorms, rain and anything else that can happen when a front moves through the area. Looks like I may be spending more time inside today. A visit with my mother this morning. Then NASCAR this afternoon.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #14,924  
good morning it sure was a wet couple of days Friday .50 inch, 2.75 inches on Saturday.we needed the rain it has been dry.the leaves are at there peak very pretty.its 49 degrees now getting up to 60 today with some clouds.

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #14,925  
Hey folks, been busy the last few days, had a big charity car show yesterday to raise money for a little girl with leukemia. It was our fall show number 1, Wings and Wheels at the Sussex, DE airport. We had Major General Coles of Doolittle's Raiders there. He was a co-pilot on one of the B25's that bombed Tokyo. 98 years old and at Friday night's USO show he danced, tended bar and told war stories. Yesterday he gave 3-4 speeches then walked around talking to everyone. It was my great honor to meet this true American hero!

We had 383 cars, as well as 2 B-25 bombers, and many other WW II and 50's-60's military planes, there was flour bombing of an old Russian Mig. Very cool day, even though it was 90 degrees.

/ Good morning!!!!
#14,926  
Morning folks! My wife and I went out with some friends last night, had a great time, we didn't drive, so we had a couple of beers, and I had a steak. Haven't done that in awhile, we needed a break, the last few weeks have been a little tough. Still feel full now! Things are looking up here!! Have a good one, guys!!

/ Good morning!!!! #14,927  
I'm sorry, of course Richard Cole, Doolittle's co-pilot is a Col retired, not a Maj General as I said. I met a Major General yesterday as well, his name I can't remember to save me.

/ Good morning!!!! #14,928  
2013-10-06, 1220

Well, not a great start to the day.
I'm packed up and heading to Maine....all I had to do was stop at my bank's ATM to draw some cash...oops! ATM isn't up and running. So, off to another branch about 15 miles down the road...same thing.
So, called my fellow TBNer and profusely apologized...

/ Good morning!!!! #14,929  
70F .51 inches since midnight, rain forecasted

Off the breakfast with the dogs, miss the wife but she is doing well at her Moms
Have a great day

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #14,930  
Most likely I'd make the exception and take a check from a fellow TBNer

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet