Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #14,901  
sodamo; It night have been Thunderbird. That was a cheap wine in the region. It falls into the same catagory as MD 20/20, Boone's Farm, and Ripple!

/ Good morning!!!! #14,902  
Ripple it's mighty fine for a dollar and a dime was one of our slogans as a youngster, glad I can't drink anymore

/ Good morning!!!! #14,903  
Don't like stillettos on a women, they just poke holes in the car roof lining.:eek::ashamed:

If you think those stilettos are hard on a car's headliner, you should see what they do to a convertible top!

/ Good morning!!!! #14,904  
Seems I recall Boone's Farm wine as a chick drink.
What were you guys doing ordering it?
Trying to curry favor?

/ Good morning!!!! #14,905  
Seems I recall Boone's Farm wine as a chick drink.
What were you guys doing ordering it?
Trying to curry favor?

Not in our neck of the woods but I do like so called junk mixed drinks till settling on vodka and tonic as my drink of choice. Health issues won't allow alcohol now but that's ok with me

/ Good morning!!!! #14,906  
Not in our neck of the woods but I do like so called junk mixed drinks till settling on vodka and tonic as my drink of choice. Health issues won't allow alcohol now but that's ok with me

Boone's Farm wasn't a chick drink when I was in the Navy (Norfolk, VA) either. Just a cheap buzz for us underpaid squids...

/ Good morning!!!! #14,907  
Boone's Farm wasn't a chick drink when I was in the Navy (Norfolk, VA) either. Just a cheap buzz for us underpaid squids...

Roy, did you ever go to Springboard Training in the Caribbean? We'd stop into San Juan at least a couple of times while there. The club on the base had rum & coke for 10 cents a drink during happy hour. That's the cheapest buzz I ever had. Of course, their bar rum wasn't Bacardi or Ron Rico, but you couldn't tell when mixed with coke.:D

/ Good morning!!!! #14,908  
In my youth (the 70s) I worked for a grocery store in South Houston. The hottest sellers were the cheapest with the most alcohol - MD20-20 and Thunderbird for the older crowd and just cheap - Boone's Farm Strawberry and Apple wines for those born in the 50's.

/ Good morning!!!! #14,909  
When the Saipan was down in Cuba for GitMo, we bought cheap beer on base {can't remember the brand after all these years} for $4 a case. Since it had sat in a hot storage shed for months, it was already flat when you popped the top. But when you were laying in the surf drinking it, it was plenty good.

But back stateside, right after payday when we could afford to go to bars, each person in the group would buy a round of what he liked the best. So if there was six in your group, you were drinking six kinds of drinks. That led to some rough mornings at roll call.

/ Good morning!!!! #14,910  
When the Saipan was down in Cuba for GitMo, we bought cheap beer on base {can't remember the brand after all these years} for $4 a case.

Probably San Miguel...