Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #14,961  
Good morning all. 51F and cloudy this morning forecast is for 69F and partly cloudy and breezy. Ride in this morning uneventful, wish I had on-board traffic info when I was commuting full time.

/ Good morning!!!! #14,962  
Ron hope they do find something they can work on in the diagnosis.

Dave, nice dog pics

/ Good morning!!!! #14,963  
Thanks for pictures beautiful dogs. Are these dogs hunters or herders?

You are welcome.

I don't know of any that hunt game, and they are probably not ambitious enough to make good herders. They can be very good people trackers.

A very few are used in search and rescue and water rescue. They are good swimmers and have webbed feet from their Newfoundland heritage. They have a tendency to like people and kids, so many are used in therapy for the old and ill. That tendency is something to look for and judge when making breeding decisions. They are companion dogs for most owners.

Sharon makes the rounds of the local nursing and assisted living homes with Sira. The residents like that, many had pets earlier in their lives and cannot now. When we lived in S. Maine, Sharon used to do therapy visits at a camp for kids with cancer families, with a Leo that has since passed away. Puts a real smile on those poor kid's faces.

/ Good morning!!!! #14,964  
You are welcome.

Sharon makes the rounds of the local nursing and assisted living homes with Sira. The residents like that, many had pets earlier in their lives and cannot now. When we lived in S. Maine, Sharon used to do therapy visits at a camp for kids with cancer families, with a Leo that has since passed away. Puts a real smile on those poor kid's faces.

That is a great thing she is doing and a real benefit to the people in the nursing homes. Older people love dogs. You two get an A+ on that one...congratulations. :)

/ Good morning!!!! #14,965  
75F, no rain, sunny. Looks like the forecasted weather decided to visit tourist Hawaii :)

6 months into my lifestyle modification and happy to report great progress. Lost over 45lbs, eating better, exercising more, but boy still do miss those evening snacks.

Happy Hour with friends this afternoon.

Only 12 more days before wife gets home, sure do miss her, but grateful for technology. We get to FaceTime couple times a day. Her Mom is also doing well and getting better with her iPhone.

Have a great day.

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #14,966  
Very nice dogs Dave. That's really great about the wife and dogs during the visits, means a lot to those folks for sure. Back when Sophie was in extended care after her accident they let me bring our boxer in. He made new friends every visit. Sometimes I'd wonder if I'd make it from the entrance to her room from all that wanted to just pet him as we came down the corridor. Sure makes you feel good through.

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #14,967  
My wife works at a seniors home here in Canada and she says people bring dogs in all the time so all the residents can visit with them.:cool: They just love petting them.:D

/ Good morning!!!! #14,968  
Good Afternoon. 1615, mostly cloudy, 78* with 82% humidity. Forecast low of 63* tonight with 20% chance of rain. My cousin is moving up here from South Florida, and he is wanting to buy my old Jeep pickup. I'm letting him work it off, and today was his first day. We did four hours of yard work. The bad thing about starting new folks off, I wind up working harder than they do, just try to set a good example. But we did get a lot done. Tomorrow I might see how he does on a pressure washer.

Larro

/ Good morning!!!! #14,969  
good evening everyone wow could have our first frost tonight , suppose to be in the upper 30's. Dave them are some good looking dogs, the nursing home where my mil was has people who bring there dogs in 2 times a week when i was there they brought in a basset hound that thing was so adorable.

/ Good morning!!!! #14,970  
Good Afternoon. 1615, mostly cloudy, 78* with 82% humidity. Forecast low of 63* tonight with 20% chance of rain. My cousin is moving up here from South Florida, and he is wanting to buy my old Jeep pickup. I'm letting him work it off, and today was his first day. We did four hours of yard work. The bad thing about starting new folks off, I wind up working harder than they do, just try to set a good example. But we did get a lot done. Tomorrow I might see how he does on a pressure washer. Larro

Such a challenge. Before she left, my wife reminded me I could call her brother to help me. Riiiighttt!!!
He is a dyed in the wool union guy. If I want something done I need to lay it out in detail, else the detail I skipped doesn't get done. Wife doesn't realize that is usually more effort than it's worth. I've got 36 fence post to install and to me 6 inches one way or another does matter.

Sent from my iPhone using TractorByNet