Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #15,251  
46 and sprinkles we will see the sun later with a high of 53.good luck Roy with that job interview.

/ Good morning!!!! #15,252  
Good Morning. 0720, clear, 58* with 93% humidity. Forecast high of 84* with no chance of rain.

Happy birthday Buppies. {attaboy!!!!!!! It won't be long before you can just sit back and pull in that SS $$} The other day when you were telling us it was coming up, I didn't realize you shared a birthday with my dad. His was just 30 years before yours. He would have been 90 today. I always try to do the last mowing and trimming of the year in the graveyard on his birthday, so I guess that is what I'll be doing this morning. We are having Mamma and BIL {sister is in Rocky Mtns for the week} over for supper tonight. Mamma is always a little blue on this day, so maybe that will cheer her up.

Larro

/ Good morning!!!! #15,253  
the rain from the last few days really did a number on the tree leaves not much on the trees anymore.

/ Good morning!!!!
#15,254  
Good luck, Roy!! Pretty nice, but cool this am. A little sore this am. Have a good one, guys!!

/ Good morning!!!! #15,255  
Happy Birthday, Buppies! Good luck on the interview, Roy. Hope your treatments are positive and helpful, Betty Hall.

It's a 49 F morning here after the cool front moved south. We had slow rain on the roof into the night-time much past bedtime. I think we collected another 1/2" yesterday from just very light soaking rains. It made the ground happy.

My grandson who lives with us made 5 A's and the rest B's on his report card. That's gonna cost me $50. My deal with him is that I'll pay $10 for each A. If he makes all A's, I'll double it to $20 each. That gives him some incentive to do really well.:)

/ Good morning!!!! #15,256  
hey hey I'm finally back on the inet. G'son burned up my monthly allotment so haven't been on for 2 weeks.
57 deg here this a.m. and raining. We got 3" since Sun ...Lovin' the rain .. would like it to lighten up a bit -- have a brush pile that needs burning.
Jim -- Trevor scored above 90 on all his classes this period.....not even offering him $$ incentives - I'd go broke. He wants more electronic entertainment toys. Not thrilled about that either.
He burned up 15G in 2 weeks playing on a handheld Bernice bought him -- I didn't know he was accessing the internet with it. He needs a new PC -- his old one has Win98 on it- (needs repair - but not worth it). BUT---- It's darn sure going to have major parental controls on it. It was suppose to be for his birthday (tomorrow) but since he screwed up guess it will wait til Christmas. Quite a roller coaster ride ain't it?

/ Good morning!!!! #15,258  
Jim -- Trevor scored above 90 on all his classes this period.....not even offering him $$ incentives - I'd go broke. He wants more electronic entertainment toys. Not thrilled about that either.

Yep! That's exactly what our grandson has in mind. He wants a new game for his Wii U. Kathy made the mistake of letting him play games on her Kindle (I didn't know or would have suggested not doing it). Now, he wants to spend every free minute with her Kindle in his lap. She has to demand that he give it back to her on threat of grounding. His past history shows that at some point he will trash her earphone jacks or wipe out the charger plug. Luckily, I have unlimited DSL, even if only 3Mb speed. Guess what he wants for Christmas? . . . A cellphone, of course.

/ Good morning!!!! #15,259  
wants to spend every free minute with her Kindle in his lap
Trevor has a Kindle Fire but I have it set so he can't access any games on it. He reads constantly. I just downloaded a new book for him this a.m. and it won't last a week. It's what he does on the bus. I have no problem with buying him as many kindle books as he wants....it's the games I have a problem with. I'm fine with him getting addicted to reading ... not so much gaming.

/ Good morning!!!! #15,260  
Thanks for all the b-day wishes makes this one very special indeed. You are all special people the ones who make this country great and proud to say that I know you even if only on this blog. Thank you to Sam Charley was a special guy and you are to. Again thanks and God bless