Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #15,231  
we have rain and 49 this morning with a high of 57.this should take care of the rest of the leaves.

/ Good morning!!!! #15,232  
Was 43 when I woke up this morning, heading to 68. Had a great Thanksgiving as my wife out did herself again with another flavourful dinner.:thumbsup:

/ Good morning!!!! #15,233  
Was 43 when I woke up this morning, heading to 68. Had a great Thanksgiving as my wife out did herself again with another flavourful dinner.:thumbsup:

There seems to be no end to how hard women will work to put on a lovely Thanksgiving meal. I wish you happy belated Thanksgiving wishes and offer an atta-girl to your wife for working so hard to make everyone else's day so special.:thumbsup:

It's 69 F here this morning and turning much cooler as the day moves along with a cold front sweeping down across Texas. We should hit the low-40s F over the next few days.

/ Good morning!!!! #15,234  
70F, no rain since midnight but did get .16 yesterday evening.

Fence post project making progress, but boy do my shoulders know it LOL

Have a great day

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #15,235  
Good Afternoon. 1630, overcast, 80* with 66% humidity. Forecast low of 63* with no chance of rain. I ended up pressure washing yesterday after all. I was going to run one tank of gas through it to get the oil hot before I changed it. But after I got the oil changed, I went back to it. It's kind of like plowing a field. At the end of the day you can see you got something done. I like that.

Today I have been running around all day. First to Marianna to all my thrift stores, stopping to pick up supper, plus Walmart and Lowe's. Then by the house to leave the truck and get the car to come to work. I can get some rest now that I'm at work.

I got tired of the political threads and endless arguing and nobody really listening to the other, so I unsubscribed from them. I'm sticking to positive stuff from now on. Or until I can't stand it anymore!:D

Toppop, I stopped watching the news five years ago. If they are not talking about Yards After Catch, Field Goal Percentage, or Stickers vs Scuffs, I don't want to know it. Of coarse some of it sneaks in. There is nothing I can do about that. But it has been more peaceful since I tuned out.

Larro

/ Good morning!!!! #15,236  
53 degrees going up to 75, a very nice day.
saw my first spam here this morning, will be gone shortly I'm sure:
Default fsvoIh cA he ltj WMnl Qm

Buy Klonopin - FDA approved pharmacy online 2mg klonopin same 2mg xanax - klonopin 2mg price

wonder how they slipped through. New member. Un huh.

/ Good morning!!!! #15,237  
Up early & off to work again... Prepping for "Quarterly Business Reviews" :yuck: My FAVORITE!

Be well & God Bless all,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #15,238  
good morning 46 degrees suppose to be our last 70 degree day for awhile rain comming in tonight. happy birth day Buppies i hope it is a good oneeveryone have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #15,239  
:cool2::drink::cool2:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUPPIES!

/ Good morning!!!! #15,240  
Happy Birthday Buppies!

An Infinity of Attaboys to you today!

Be well & Be Blessed.

David