Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #2,441  
Sunny and 30 F at the moment what is that minus 1 C lol;)

Have a good one all.

Today
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness near noon. Wind becoming east 20 km/h late this afternoon. High plus 4. UV index 5 or moderate.

/ Good morning!!!! #2,443  
Been raining most of today, 38 degrees here. Amazing to see just how green the grass is already.

/ Good morning!!!! #2,444  
The "Morning from h***" yesterday.... Was trying to get to school early to do some prep work.

Started out with some intestinal disturbances, a bit more time in the bathroom, but hey; I can still make it... Made arrangements for grandson to take bus, saving some time... still on schedule... finally get out the door, drive about a mile on the dirt road, and hey, what's that noise?

Was just telling grandson Thursday it's a wonder we aren't seeing flats all over the place, what with all these very sharp rocks they're laying down. Yep. Right rear- not completely flat, but darned near it.:mad:

Drove back to the house, put car back in garage. Wife's tied up, can't take me to work, daughter's headed the other direction, house is a zoo at this point... then daughter says, "What about one of the cycles?" Right!! Had to leave my lunch and my coffee behind --not enough room-- then scrambled to get sneakers off (of course, one of the laces gets itself tied into a knot:mad:), put on heavy coveralls, put boots on, clean off the helmet, find gloves, etc. and fire up the 360.

Now, I'm just trying to get to work on time.... Had to force myself to slow down on our (now) gravel-covered dirt road; I could just see myself dumping the bike. At last, a moment of sanity. Made it OK.

Made it on time, barely, but MAN, WAS IT COLD!!! Took my hands two hours to thaw out! And after all that nice warm weather last week....

The day went downhill from there, extremely busy all day.... I was certainly glad to get home.

Now looking forward to a nice, quiet weekend.

/ Good morning!!!! #2,445  
Coffee is on. 71 degrees this morning. Heading to a 92 with lots of sun. Helping neighbors with clean up from storm.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #2,446  
53 and cloudy, might rain a littel between now and 8am, but should be nice the rest of the weekend.

This is my 1982nd post. Same year as I graduated HS :laughing:

Be well all.

David

IrvingJ - I hope you have an awesome weekend sir. I rode my Harley in the rain yesterday also...

/ Good morning!!!! #2,447  
2012-03-31, 0607

45 degrees with a high of 56 an showers.
Wife's going out with her BFF today. Lawn is too wet to mow...BEER TIME (in a few hours)

/ Good morning!!!! #2,448  
62* and light fog, Usually not up this early since I work nights, but it's turkey hunting day, so I will probably go out in the woods and fall asleep.

You guys have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #2,449  
62* and light fog, Usually not up this early since I work nights, but it's turkey hunting day, so I will probably go out in the woods and fall asleep.

You guys have a great day

I need to check the book for Spring Turkey season here. I know I've got them on the property.

I've been wanting to try wild turkey (not the kind in a bottle) for a while...

Happy Hunting (or napping :D )

David

/ Good morning!!!! #2,450  
30F Cloudy and not stir in the air...wonder whats coming????