Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #2,431  
27F Cloudy w/gusty winds at times..normal March day.
Just about another month shot in the pants.

/ Good morning!!!! #2,432  
Need lots of coffee this morning. Not enough sleep because of a bad storm last night. Got over 3" of rain plus 5" of hail. Have not seen any damage. But sun light inspection should tell that. 65 degrees this morning. Heading to 92 this afternoon with possibility of another thunderstorm. Inspect and repair any damage from the storm.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #2,433  
Need lots of coffee this morning. Not enough sleep because of a bad storm last night. Got over 3" of rain plus 5" of hail. Have not seen any damage. But sun light inspection should tell that. 65 degrees this morning. Heading to 92 this afternoon with possibility of another thunderstorm. Inspect and repair any damage from the storm.
Good Morning All.

WOW! I hope & pray all turns out ok! That is a SERIOUS storm!

I hear "everything is BIG in TX"...

All is fine here in VA. 40 degrees clear now, 70 and clear later.

Lovely day for a Harley ride!

I'm gonna try to get home early so I can tear out a goofy man made pond and start building the wife a terraced veggy garden in its place!

Be well all,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #2,434  
37 and headed to 50. Typical March for Michigan? Have to fix a overhead door today on a shed. Never had to replace springs before. Gonna be interesting.

Please be careful, I have done it a couple of times. No mishaps but it is a good way to get hurt. Take care

James K0UA

/ Good morning!!!! #2,435  
James K0UA

James,

I'm just gonna say this once.

I'm looking forward to the NEW signature block and picture "coming soon"

:thumbsup: :D
howl2.gif

David

/ Good morning!!!! #2,437  
37 and headed to 50. Typical March for Michigan? Have to fix a overhead door today on a shed. Never had to replace springs before. Gonna be interesting.

30 degrees here. About your springs...not sure if they are extension type or torsion, but only the torsion type are really dangerous. MY method to work on those when required is to use C-clamps and wood blocks in four places on the door tracks to be POSITIVE the door will not move the slightest.

/ Good morning!!!! #2,438  
can I steal your "kioti" ?

Packmate,

PLEASE DO!

Where do you think I got it? (Motor7 I think) :D:thumbsup:

howl2.gif

AWOOOOO-OOOOOOOOO

:D
David

/ Good morning!!!!
#2,439  
30 degrees here. About your springs...not sure if they are extension type or torsion, but only the torsion type are really dangerous. MY method to work on those when required is to use C-clamps and wood blocks in four places on the door tracks to be POSITIVE the door will not move the slightest.

These are extension springs on a small overhead door. I will block the door up, and be careful. I was surprised the HD had all the door parts I need. I am going to put it off until it gets warmer, I think. I have plenty of other stuff to do, inside.

/ Good morning!!!! #2,440  
42, heading for 60's, tomorrow a good old Eastern Shore nor'easter, 60's mwith 20-30 mph NE winds and rain and thunderstorms, third or fourth rainy Saturday in a row. Oh well, I'm alive an kickin'!:thumbsup: