Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #4,571  
Drinking second cup of coffee. 63 degrees this morning with clear skies. Heading to 91 and clear skies. Still nursing the back. Much better, but afraid of not letting it heal enough before I get back to normal projects.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!!
#4,573  
70 here, nice sleeping weather, but we are going to close up the house, and turn on the ac later. It's supposed to get to 93. Somehow it generally gets hotter than they predict.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,574  
Good Morning Everyone - Computer problems then busy life problems kept me away for a while but I'm finally back.

The early morning started out foggy - now it's 64 and overcast.

Just finished with that second cuppa so it's time to get the critters fed and some work done in the garden for the upcoming party on Saturday.

Hope you all have a great week.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,575  
In the 80's today, really a great day. Got a late start, going to get my wife some lunch shortly. I got some beautiful hay from a local dairy farmer, he told me that he has just given up milking, he is selling off his herd, going to beef cattle. He said after his dad died, he has had a hard time doing all the work, he had 2 part timers, but couldn't get a full time guy. I have noticed help wanted signs in several local stores and restuarants. I think a lot of folks left here in the last few years, there aren't a whole lot of young, able bodied people here.

IMO there are not a lot of young, able bodied people who want to do honest work for a fair wage. 70 degrees here, should be a nice day if it doesn't get too hot.

/ Good morning!!!!
#4,576  
IMO there are not a lot of young, able bodied people who want to do honest work for a fair wage. 70 degrees here, should be a nice day if it doesn't get too hot.

I think there is getting to be a labor shortage in Michigan, on the low end of the scale. Most all of the illegals left Michigan, because even they couldn't survive on 0 income during the worst years here - 2007 to 2009. All my neighbor's kids, and most of my younger relatives, have left for economic reasons. The only ones who are staying are the goofs living in their parent's basement. Btw, because Michigan has cut back on apending over the last 30 years, it is frequently cheaper for kids to go to school out of state. Michigan's tuition is 2X what it is in NC, and some other states. But we got a lot more folks locked up than they do.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,577  
2012-07-22,0847

68 now, 89% humidity...overcast.
Back to the laminate flooring!

/ Good morning!!!! #4,578  
High is forecast of only 66F today, a bit on the cool side. Clouds/showers with hopefully some sunny breaks. Spent most of yesterday splitting firewood rounds, loading the 5 X 10 trailer stacked full and then shop and then moved it to the shop and stacked it under cover. Still have most of the rounds to do so will do the same thing today.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,579  
81 degrees and sunny here @ 10:45 .... high today is supposed to be around 90 or so ....

Mainly did landscaping work yesterday - tree trimming with the polesaw, shrub pruning and top-dressing with compost, and debris (leaves, etc) cleanup. Another three weeks or so of it, and I probably could make whip things into pretty decent shape ....

One of the son's employee's is coming over to pick up the son's cargo van this afternoon .... so I finally get that out of my hair and out of the way ..... got some lawn debris pick up to do and will get the AC unit cleaned out .... fill the bird feeders ....

Also have to clean out my work van and get it ready to roll today .... have a little trip to Great White North coming up.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,580  
82 currently, which was the predicted high but with this sun in late July, east wind or not, it's going to be closer to 88-90 before long.