Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #4,641  
Good morning all. 78F going to 94F. I'd work outdoors but don't have much to do but some gardening.:)
Have not had rain since mid to late June. I have not started my tractor since end of june :(

/ Good morning!!!! #4,642  
Mix of sun/cloud today with a high of 74. Have a friend coming over shortly and we will cut up some of the smaller trees that are down already for firewood for him to take home. He kind of likes it as I have a splitter and he just has to stack it when he get home.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,643  
Moss - Good luck with the followup interviews!!

/ Good morning!!!! #4,644  
2012-07-26, 0855
71 right now...overcast, but pleasant. Going to hit 96 today though...

Did mow the back yard late yesterday...needed it badly!

Would all you guys who are still mowing quit bragging? :D

/ Good morning!!!! #4,646  
Best wishes in regards to the completion of your new floor. Please be careful and try to reduce the stress on your Back and Knees. You certainly wouldn't want to jeopardize your future health. Just a thought. It was not my intention to tell you what to do. I included the previous warning, because I regard one's health as a vital issue.

Oh, no offense taken!!
Between the stroke (12 years ago...left me with a substantial limp), the heart attack and the two herniated disks; I know I'm not in the best of shape and I am quite careful about not overexerting too much. I cannot afford to be flat on my back for two, three months recuperating.
So, the flooring will get done when it get's done!

/ Good morning!!!! #4,648  
Late to the party today, been helping the wife clean, mowing grass, pulling nut sedge out of my clam shell driveway (while cursing it profusely!), putting safety tape on the ramp of the car club trailer since one of the ladies decided that barefoot in wet grass then climbing the ramp was an excellent idea, but ended with a severely broken ankle, and a couple of other smaller jobs, now it's shower and head to Crisfield for Wheels On The Waterfront tonight.
Hot and sticky here, over at Crisfield the wind is off the Bay and it's roughly 10 degrees cooler, thankfully.
Good luck to all you guys, I don't have time to single you out but you know who you are, or do you? :D

/ Good morning!!!! #4,649  
Late to the party this WEEK as so much going on outside...started mowing again after the recent 2 inches of rainfall, and have been harvesting garden bounty. When it cools down later I will continue digging the hole to plant this 15 foot high Linden tree...

Attachments

• 040.jpg
    040.jpg
    620.6 KB · Views: 82
  • 035.jpg
    035.jpg
    531.2 KB · Views: 79
   / Good morning!!!! #4,650  
Coffee is brewing. 53 degrees with clear skies this morning. Heading to 84 with all day sun. Not going to cut grass today. Need to finish putting all my tools away from the RV project. Then watch NASCAR race on back porch.
Good Morning All.