Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #4,651  
58 outside now and heading to "ONLY" 90. Thats just wrong. Only 90. :D Waiting for the second cup of coffee and then grocery shopping and NASCAR this afternoon. I should cut the weeds, I mean grass sometime today.
Another day without rain.

Wedge

/ Good morning!!!! #4,652  
70 here headed to ONLY 90 also!

I need to mow the weeds also! But we got some rain again yesterday.

Be well all!
David

/ Good morning!!!! #4,653  
It is 63* and foggy here this morning with a high in the 80's. I've been away for a while and the grass/weeds are out of control. Guess I will get some seat time on the lawn mower if the grass dries up enough. Have a good one everyone.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,655  
Mix of sun/cloud today with a high of 77. Got some firewood cut with a friend in our back 40, he was happy to go home with his truck & trailer full. Got sidetracked from mowing the lawn when the wife saw the cougar :cat: again in the early afternoon. Spent a couple of hours behind the chicken coop, I was armed and dangerous but no sign of it, not good when it's hanging around so it's gotta go. :sorry: :shovel:

/ Good morning!!!! #4,656  
80 now, 85 later and for a few days, a nice break from that steamy stuff. Car show + heat and all I did yesterday has me feeling like a limp dishrag!

/ Good morning!!!! #4,657  
Good evening all. 82F down from 87F for a high. Got .6" rain this morning. Will likely need to mow the weeds in a few days, if I don't hurry tractor will sit the entire month of July :(. Have to finish a garage door install first thing in the morning.

/ Good morning!!!!
#4,658  
Beautiful day today, got some seat time in, put the bushog on my bota, and mowed the pasture. I was about half way thru when I noticed a cloud of hornets buzzing around where I had mowed just a minute before. I am going to put my bee suit on in the am, and finish that little patch I skipped. We went to a bday party for my wife's sister Sat nite. Really good party, didn't get home until 1:30 am. Slept in late, didn't get a whole lot done today. Nice thing about retirement, I get to go at it again tommorrow!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #4,659  
Drinking second cup of coffee. 59 degrees with clear skies this morning. Heading to 86 with some light clouds. Going to work on Garden Pond today. It has been neglected recently. Needs a good vacuuming before algae takes over.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,660  
68 heading to 90 with a 40% chance of afternoon/evening T-storms...

My big daughters have a cold sapping their energy so my wife helped me with the mowing yesterday until the STX-38 would not stay running (Fuel Filter is my best guess) then she took over the LX266 and I got out the push mower. She and I got pretty much the entire front and back yard. I grabbed the tractor and grappled a downed treetop and a deadfall log out of the yard also.

As I was cleaning up and putting stuff away I got to flirting with my 3 year old who was up on the patio and I turned quickly to sneak around a corner and surprise her and I bashed my head into a piece of railing sticking out (I had a wide brimmed straw hat on and did not see it) I really layed into it and cut about 3-4" on my head and ripped out some hair! OOF! Man do head woulds bleed...

That put me on a light duty chit for the rest of the afternoon...

I will post pics later when I download them... Just so you will know I'm not pulling you leg...

Be well all,
David