Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #5,071  
85 here now, been harvesting red fruit from the plants, this seems to be "ugly tomato" year but they still taste great.

/ Good morning!!!!
#5,072  
85 here now, been harvesting red fruit from the plants, this seems to be "ugly tomato" year but they still taste great.

We bought some from a local farm stand today, they did look pretty rough. I think the heat and lack of rain attractted all the bugs to the garden plants.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,074  
69F. Raining quite heavy. Doppler says we got about 1" so far and it looks like we could get 1.5 to 2" before the storm is over. NWS radar image loop of Storm Total Precipitation from Des Moines, IA
NWS radar image loop of Base Reflectivity from Des Moines, IA

Poured all the water from the dog bowl to a measuring cup and calculated how much rain we got. My calculation came up 1.39". Neighbor across the road measured 1.1" in his rain gage and another neighbor little distance down the road measured 2" in his rain gage. Quite a variation within half mile.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,075  
Good Morning. 78 going to the mid 90s. The VFD fundraiser yesterday was a success. Our little community consisting of a fire station. a church, and a beer joint pulled off a successful fund raising event for our fire department yesterday. The cow field had kids games, competition horseshoes, washers, volleyball, a band, a country store, an auction and served a fried fish meal to 1250 people!

No POPCORN?:D

/ Good morning!!!! #5,076  
Coffee is in the cup. 60 degrees with rain. Heading to 83 with some more rain. Traveling south today.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,077  
It was 67 when I got up at 0500, Coffee is good today, I did not sleep well. Woke up at 0215 and struggled to go back to sleep, then had weird dreams and woke up tired...

Need to check the weather and determine what I'm doing today. Got a Dr appt at 0800 and then wife and girls have dentist at 0900 so I will go get the baby and she and I will go shopping at tractor supply and harbor freight I think (I want one of those propane weed burners).

Be well all!
David

/ Good morning!!!! #5,079  
74 going to 84 and humid, got 2" of rain over the weekend, just up the road about 15 miles got 13"!!! Several areas got over 6". I'd call that a drought buster!:D