Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #5,081  
Hi guys....67 now, got some rainfall overnite...looks like an overcast day for a change. About our tomatoes, didn't see a lot of tomato worms this year but they must have been lower down in the plants as many of ours were nibbled on back when they were green. When I go to the store and see the tomatoes there it always amazes me how perfect the selection looks...never a bad fruit in the bunch and they are so uniform in size and appearance I swear the suppliers MUST be culling out the produce that doesn't look good.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,082  
2012-08-27, 0807

69 degrees now with a high of 82 predicted.
Boy, we had some serious rain on Sunday!! And a barn about 10 miles from here burned down after a lightning strike.

/ Good morning!!!!
#5,083  
Poured all the water from the dog bowl to a measuring cup and calculated how much rain we got. My calculation came up 1.39". Neighbor across the road measured 1.1" in his rain gage and another neighbor little distance down the road measured 2" in his rain gage. Quite a variation within half mile.

When I was very young, I remember it raining on the opposite side of the street from our house, but not on our side. The street wasn't more than 200 ft wide.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,084  
Good morning everyone. Currently 67* and sunny. TS's and a high of 80 for later in the day. Got the wife out the door for her first day back at school. Wow, where did the summer go?

/ Good morning!!!!
#5,085  
69 here, and headed into the mid 80's. Rained here a bit last night, going to let the chickens out soon. Then off to the dealer, need to pick up our new pickup!!

/ Good morning!!!! #5,087  
No POPCORN?:D

Popcorn is only for movies or TV watching here in Texas. But you have a good idea of an appetizer and evening snack. Of course down here that would be nachos with a lot of cheese and jalapeños. We need to think about adding that, I think it would be another good moneymaker.

With over 20 volunteers and 10 trailers the field was turned back over to the cows in 5.5 hours.

Notice our blue water fans.

Attachments

• Fishfry.jpg
    Fishfry.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 82
   / Good morning!!!! #5,088  
When I was very young, I remember it raining on the opposite side of the street from our house, but not on our side. The street wasn't more than 200 ft wide.

WOW....A 200 foot wide street !!! Must have been one heck of a nice neighborhood as the street out front here barely measures 21 feet wide....:laughing:

/ Good morning!!!!
#5,089  
WOW....A 200 foot wide street !!! Must have been one heck of a nice neighborhood as the street out front here barely measures 21 feet wide....:laughing:

Naaaa!! not that nice....

/ Good morning!!!! #5,090  
71 when I got up. I'm probably going to spend the day scraping, wire brushing, caulking and painting at my big rental house in town.

Be well all.

David