Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #54,071  
17F clear sky upper 30's for high.
Storm arriving tonight depends which station one listens to 3-5 or 4-7 either way hook up plow to pickup after work....least drive way etc. clear from any ice.

Half way January already,one notice little more day light AM/PM. :)

Enjoy the day all.

Yes the days are getting longer but this unusual heat in Janurary is not normal and I fear we are going to pay a price for this in feburary with cold stormy conditions becoming the norm

/ Good morning!!!! #54,072  
Up late, sick dog. Very nasty weather, had to take the old girl out 3x.

But I get to be the first poster today!!!!!

��

Hope your dog gets better

/ Good morning!!!! #54,073  
Shopping for counter tops yesterday for master bath settled on Quartz looks like marble but not the problems associated with it. Off to pick out cabinets this morning. Plumber comes today to begin rerouting nightmare. Should have bathroom back by mid Feburary or so

/ Good morning!!!! #54,074  
Buppies I fear we are going to pay a price for this in feburary with cold stormy conditions becoming the norm[/QUOTE said:
I agree,I like to see couple feet snow before March winds arrive and have slow melt.

/ Good morning!!!! #54,075  
Feburary to come in like a lion for those of us in the east. Severe outbreak of weather this weekend begins the change

/ Good morning!!!! #54,076  
41 out this AM. Looks dreary and bleak, with possible showers on an off.

More maul time today, seems I have some darn wood that just will not split easily. Maybe a hack or gooseberry tree? Man it's tough and burns nice and long. May have to get the splitter working again. If this pattern keeps up, I may have to buy one. But with these gas issues, I may lean towards electric. I am all about turn key and go.

Have a great day all, be safe.

/ Good morning!!!! #54,077  
40 going to 56 and rain coming in again. We've had rain or snow 12 of the first 16 days of the year so far.

I would have guessed an armadillo sheller.

Last night middle son came back from NYC on way to NC to pick up his boxer dog, and an hour later oldest son and his wife brought their Chesapeake Bay Retriever for us to dog-sit this week while they go on business/pleasure trip. Coco has never had it so nice.

Sorry your dog is sick.

/ Good morning!!!! #54,078  
slept great last night, much quieter here, headed off around 8am for home, should be there after lunch and before rain comes in and wet weather for the near future.
Don, first thing I thought of when you said what it was is that you can make your own using spinach and other flavorings I assume, so the wrap has some flavor and not just the inside. Like making home made spaghetti which is yummy. Have fun experimenting, plus it will be fresh pasta, not full of preservatives. All good.

/ Good morning!!!! #54,079  
40 going to 56 and rain coming in again. We've had rain or snow 12 of the first 16 days of the year so far.

I would have guessed an armadillo sheller.

Last night middle son came back from NYC on way to NC to pick up his boxer dog, and an hour later oldest son and his wife brought their Chesapeake Bay Retriever for us to dog-sit this week while they go on business/pleasure trip. Coco has never had it so nice.

Sorry your dog is sick.

You need to open a doggie hotel

/ Good morning!!!! #54,080  
Need to pour first cup of coffee. 48° with clear skies this morning. Heading to 64° with partly cloudy skies. Should get a little patio time today. No other plans.
Irv, post time on my computer shows 10:41 pm. Does that count as first post of the day.:D Hope your dog feels better.
Drew, good travels.
Good Morning All.