Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #5,661  
Neighbor texted me an hour and a half ago he was bowhunting on my property about 600 feet back and got a good size doe that ran about 100 feet into the soybean field I lease out. Got my Deere out and dragged it back to the weeds and then hauled it to his garage. Told him he owes me a few pounds of smoked jerky...:laughing:
I enjoyed the pictures. Thanks for posting.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,662  
10-08-2012 Currently 47 degrees. Temperatures are expected to drop to 43 degrees by noon. More rain. Without the cloud cover, the local weather source just stated that temperatures would be near freezing.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,663  
Drinking hot coffee this morning. 27 degrees this morning with clear skies and frost on everything. Heading to 54 with lots of sun. Some icy spots on walkways around house this morning, after the rain we had yesterday evening. Got all the stuff out of motorhome that could freeze yesterday. Good thing. Going to get Trac-Vac out and make sure it works properly. Leaves are falling everywhere.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,664  
44 here. Baby had us up due to her coughing so I turned off the alarm and wnet back to sleep.

Gotta go to work today. Like Wedge says, "Time to make the donuts"...

Be well all.
David

/ Good morning!!!! #5,665  
Good Morning. It's a Chilly 34 out right now. Just added some more wood to the stove. Will be hopefully getting some more downed trees cut up today and stacked to prepare for the long winter. There already dried out, just need cutting up.

We had a storm that knocked them down about 8 months ago. Just never got around to cutting them up.

Going to make some coffee now.

Chad

/ Good morning!!!! #5,666  
Morning lads. 41 degrees here, mix of sun and cloud coming today with a high in the mid 50's. Jobs to do today include move firewood and clean up leaves and put the winter cover around the kitchen porch. Oh, and eating a nice roast chicken dinner!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #5,667  
Hey guys, been away since first of last week, our car club works the Cruisin' OC Endless Summer Cruise in Ocean City, MD and I haven't had much time. Hope you are all well. 43 and sunny this morning , nice cool rain yesterday grass doing better.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,668  
I enjoyed the pictures. Thanks for posting.

Not very good quality pics but glad you enjoyed them. The guys who hunt here use both a tree stand and a blind that is well concealed by tall brush and they usually harvest at least 2 each per season. I don't hunt but support those who do. Neighbor told me he was out there only about ten minutes before a group of five does came within 50 feet and the biggest one was wary so he decided to get the second largest. His five year old son rode on the tractor with me the kid was SO excited...:laughing:

/ Good morning!!!! #5,669  
Good morning all! 34* here with light frost on the cars. Not supposed to get much above 50 today. Wife is off to work and I am left to deal with the leaves. Have a good one!

/ Good morning!!!! #5,670  
morning 31degrees and warming to 58.ill probably mow some leaves today before they get to deep.