Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #5,681  
43 deg. here. On the way down the dark hall just now to make first pot of coffee. ALL OF A SUDDEN the toes on my left foot make contact with a vacuum cleaner left in the hall. Sharp intake of air, visions of certain words flash through my head, is it Monday...again? Otherwise Good Morning!

I try to remember to clear a path from my bedroom to the coffee pot every night (my 3 going on 33 daughter spends the day ambushing me with toys etc.) but regardless I've learned to walk with small shuffling steps in the dark to readh the red glow of the coffee pot light...

I feel your pain. Legos left on the floor should be declared weapons of mass destruction...

David

/ Good morning!!!! #5,682  
39 degrees here going to be 67 and sunny today.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,683  
42 degrees here now with low 60's forecast for the afternoon, going to finish mowing today and pull the deck off the tractor and clean it underneath then store it for the year. Also change oil in wife's car. Have a good day, guys.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,685  
0722 47 outside- not gonna get much warmer than high 50's today. light frost on the ground- certainly better than snow which, fell and collected in the mountains yesterday. Apparently, enough for some to attempt skiing.

still lots to do outside- started yesterday trying to get the lawn mowed for the last time......ugh not enough coffee to thwart the inevitable.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,686  
I have one more day of counting money and and balancing receipts from the weekend car show extravaganza in Ocean City, then back to reality!

Low 50's overcast, drizzle and typical fall weather here. Making my new grass grow. Have a great day!

/ Good morning!!!!
#5,687  
43 deg. here. On the way down the dark hall just now to make first pot of coffee. ALL OF A SUDDEN the toes on my left foot make contact with a vacuum cleaner left in the hall. Sharp intake of air, visions of certain words flash through my head, is it Monday...again? Otherwise Good Morning!

You are a better man than I. I slip up, and those words come out, usually.

/ Good morning!!!!
#5,688  
43 heading to 64 today. Our littlest had us up again from 3-4 with a harsh coughing fit. 3am seems to be her tough spot during the night...

Thinking about riding the Harley to work today as it is chilly but dry.

Just out of Curiosity - What are you paying for Gas?
Regular Gas went up locally from $3.49 to $3.55 at the cheapest place here in Ladysmith. I think we peaked at ~$3.70 (at the cheapest place in town) in mid to late Sept. Diesel went up to $4.05 I think... I need to buy some more so I will try to check today.

Be well all!
David

I paid $3.79 yesterday.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,689  
Good morning all, gas on the Pennsylvania maryland border is at $3.99-$3.89 depending on how close you are to interstate 83

/ Good morning!!!! #5,690  
Good morning! Currently 32* and foggy. Not going above 50 today. I have to get gas and diesel today so I'll see what we are paying here in W.Pa.