Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #61,451  
Drew,

Looks like you are making some good progress ... just keep at it.

Personally, I am often quite disgusted with the quality (or rather, the look) of my welds.

Sometimes it goes really well ... and they look relatively decent. Other times, it's "Good Grief ... how did I do that ?"

One thing I do know is that a grinding disc + a flap disc will erase a lot of what I don't like looking at ...

One thing I try to remember before I squeeze the trigger is to get in a comfortable position ... and make sure I can easily reach wherever I'm going to run a bead.

If it means laying on the floor, so be it.

If it means using a jackstand as an arm rest, so be it.

Whatever it takes ...

/ Good morning!!!! #61,452  
get in a comfortable position
I tried.
Pretty sore back and neck at the moment from a lot of bending over though.
Some times i could sit, that was good, until my leg got burned by sparks.
Now I should just think like I'm a computer guided laser, always even, always consistent.
And next time I should wear jeans.

/ Good morning!!!! #61,454  
I need to buy a welder, i am an expert at sweating.

/ Good morning!!!! #61,455  
Well, except for cleanup etc, induction cooking project is basically done:

King Suite
IMG_8778.JPG

Twin Suite
IMG_8780.JPG

Wife talked me into changing out the refrigerators, these have the larger freezer compartment.
All the wall shelving was on hand material, the cabinet plywood, Ohia for trim, polyurethane stain, screws and nails. All in, $1000 project not counting my free labor, even with the 2 new fridges. Not on par with the excellent remodel projects posted here, but I'm happy with the results.

/ Good morning!!!! #61,456  
Good evening all. 76F this morning, clear, calm. Wind was moderate most of the day, skies remained mostly clear till about 4PM. High was 99F, HI raised that to about 110F. Bike ride on the agenda today, followed by lunch and nap.

/ Good morning!!!! #61,457  
Good morning all. Very pleasant out this morning, little wind and no rain forecast until after dark. A good day for a walk around with a knapsack and catch up on a few more weeds.

Wngsprd, I'm not allowed to test the pattern for a couple of months yet as I promised I would leave the little 28 gauge in the cabinet until my birthday. At my age birthdays are no big deal, however I must admit that for the first time in many years I am quite looking forward to this next one.

... having lunch Mrs. said she like to fishing later today...yup the boat and goodies are now loaded.
Hope you and your wife managed to catch a few Thomas, you really are such a lucky man to have found a bride who enjoys fishing so much.

Sodamo, that looks neat work. Now time to take a rest, sit back and just watch the ammeter jump around as your guests play with the induction hobs.

/ Good morning!!!! #61,458  
68 outside feels pretty nice. Should hit 89 and no rain until maybe Wednesday.

Finished mowing yesterday so I can take it mostly easy today. Son and wife bringing their Chesapeake Bay retriever here today on their way to beach.

David, very nice looking rooms.

Thomas, have any luck?

/ Good morning!!!! #61,459  
David, very nice and impressive, stylish, just a great job.

going to cook some sausage (hard to find it without MSG) and ponder what I want to do today. After working hard
for several days in the heat, might just cool it today. The orchards are sprayed, the lawn is done, the welding is making good progress,
maybe a day off. Now if I knew how to fish like Thomas.

cooler day, nice to see the temp at 68 instead of 78 while it's still dark out.

/ Good morning!!!! #61,460  
Eric Salop Hope you and your wife managed to catch a few Thomas said:
That's for the kind words.
Mrs. like to go fishing when ever she can and she does catch some good ones,I on the other hand have little to no intrest,but we always meet in the middle somehow.