Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #6,531  
I figured that shirt was a rag he put on to keep his good clothes from getting dirty..... :p:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Later,
Dan

Why else would one wear Raiders gear? :D:eek:

/ Good morning!!!! #6,532  
2012-11-20, 0725

Still packing and tossing out stuff we don't want. By the time it's all done, we'll probably have a pickup load!

The house in VT fell through. We'd have to do a lease-purchase and pay rent until our house sold, so we decided to pass. Wifey found a rental place about 14 miles south of Randolph and her daughter is going to check it out today. Also, our VT realtor has a possible rental place. We'll get confirmation on that today (I hope!!!). There's a lot of money going out, but not much coming in right now...that sucks!
I'm sure we'll all be laughing about this in a few months, but is surely is stressful right now!

Roy, things usually work out for the best...With prices for houses and land in flux and with a brand new job...I think you will be far better off renting....that gives you the chance to watch for a great deal and not be rushed and at the same time, be sure the job will work out...be sure it is something you enjoy...I think you will end up much better off this way...blessing in disguise ..:2cents:

/ Good morning!!!! #6,533  
With my luck, she's probably a transvestite

You didn't recognize your wee buddy jmurray01 without his kilt....? Helped my brother AGAIN today, got the biggest storage unit cleared out....a 10'x30' unit that had so much stuff, it took the two of us three trips with my GMC and trailer and his pickup truck...tomorrow we will begin on the smaller storage unit....he bid $550 on that one...the first five minutes opening boxes there turned up ANOTHER $300 worth of silver coins, an antique banjo worth at least $250, and from the looks of the boxes there we expect to find a HUGE amount of goodies when we begin hauling it out in earnest tomorrow. So far I have put in 22 hours of work in 2 days, and burnt up $55 worth of gas...but I have nothing better to do...:laughing:

/ Good morning!!!! #6,535  
2012-11-20, 0725

Still packing and tossing out stuff we don't want. By the time it's all done, we'll probably have a pickup load!

The house in VT fell through. We'd have to do a lease-purchase and pay rent until our house sold, so we decided to pass. Wifey found a rental place about 14 miles south of Randolph and her daughter is going to check it out today. Also, our VT realtor has a possible rental place. We'll get confirmation on that today (I hope!!!). There's a lot of money going out, but not much coming in right now...that sucks!
I'm sure we'll all be laughing about this in a few months, but is surely is stressful right now!
Sincerely wishing you the best. Please remain strong.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,536  
its 28 this morning going up to 56,our warm weather is coming to a end this weekend.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,537  
35 this morning headed to 61 and sunny.

I'm tired this morning... I picked up 20 very heavy bales of hay from my neighbor because her horses wont eat it, and mine will eat anything and everything (I think they are part locust)... Well I thought I was fine until I tried to sleep, my right shoulder is killing me (I tend to sleep on my right side) and every time I rolled on my right side I woke up... Still hurts right now too... :thumbsdown:

I got a little seat time yesterday (maybe 30 minutes), I found a small antifreeze leak and tightened BOTH ends of the lower radiator hose and that seems to have taken care of it. My wife was trying to conduct home school class for the big girls and the little one was bored so I took her out with me. She was my little buddy/helper until lunch time so she got to ride on the tractor, etc... The pic is she said the hay bale stack was a house I built her, and in seconds she climbed it and said, "Now how am I going to get down?"...

SDC I call her, So Danged Cute...

Be well all,
David

Attachments

• 2012-11-20 11.38.34.jpg
    2012-11-20 11.38.34.jpg
    488.8 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #6,538  
2012-11-21, 0610

29 right now with a high of 55 predicted...partly cloudy day.
Still packing...
Today should be more productive. We had to get boxes and some other things yesterday, which took a few hours. Today should be all packing.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,539  
29 this morning and it is the 8th straight day with clear dry weather, darn near a record! Heading up into the 40's today and staying into the weekend. Heading out to chase the deer again this morning! Roy you keep packing!

/ Good morning!!!! #6,540  
MossflowerWoods said:
35 this morning headed to 61 and sunny.

I'm tired this morning... I picked up 20 very heavy bales of hay from my neighbor because her horses wont eat it, and mine will eat anything and everything (I think they are part locust)... Well I thought I was fine until I tried to sleep, my right shoulder is killing me (I tend to sleep on my right side) and every time I rolled on my right side I woke up... Still hurts right now too... :thumbsdown:

I got a little seat time yesterday (maybe 30 minutes), I found a small antifreeze leak and tightened BOTH ends of the lower radiator hose and that seems to have taken care of it. My wife was trying to conduct home school class for the big girls and the little one was bored so I took her out with me. She was my little buddy/helper until lunch time so shegot to ride on the tractor, etc... The pic is she said the hay bale stack was a house I built her, and in seconds she climbed it and said, "Now how am I going to get down?"...

SDC I call her, So Danged Cute...

Be well all,
David

Great picture Dave and I am sure it was special time for you too!