Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #6,511  
Poured first cup of coffee. 38 degrees with cloudy skies this morning. Heading to 54 with clouds and chance of light rain all day. Off to my mothers place today. Then oldest son should arrive from NC this evening.
Good Mornings All.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,512  
Had one heckuva long day today...my brother stopped to visit Saturday pm and he told me he had submitted a bid on two storage units that had been sold for non-payment of fees by the tenant....he won the bidding, the two of us worked from 10 am to 4 pm today filling the back of my GMC (4'X8'X3' cargo area) plus my 12'X6' utility trailer TWICE plus the back of his pickup twice...and we barely got HALF the stuff cleared out. He called me about 5 pm and said he had found about $300 in silver coins from the first load we picked up this morning....and there were something like 250 boxes of stuff total...he said only $2100 to go and he will break even....:laughing:
The Raiders! Seriously, the Raiders? Sorry, that's all I took from this. :D

/ Good morning!!!! #6,513  
Bland weather again, cloudy cool and windy. To quote the Eagles, "The sky won't snow and the sun won't shine..."

/ Good morning!!!! #6,515  
2012-11-20, 0725

Still packing and tossing out stuff we don't want. By the time it's all done, we'll probably have a pickup load!

The house in VT fell through. We'd have to do a lease-purchase and pay rent until our house sold, so we decided to pass. Wifey found a rental place about 14 miles south of Randolph and her daughter is going to check it out today. Also, our VT realtor has a possible rental place. We'll get confirmation on that today (I hope!!!). There's a lot of money going out, but not much coming in right now...that sucks!
I'm sure we'll all be laughing about this in a few months, but is surely is stressful right now!

/ Good morning!!!! #6,516  
2012-11-20, 0725

Still packing and tossing out stuff we don't want. By the time it's all done, we'll probably have a pickup load!

The house in VT fell through. We'd have to do a lease-purchase and pay rent until our house sold, so we decided to pass. Wifey found a rental place about 14 miles south of Randolph and her daughter is going to check it out today. Also, our VT realtor has a possible rental place. We'll get confirmation on that today (I hope!!!). There's a lot of money going out, but not much coming in right now...that sucks!
I'm sure we'll all be laughing about this in a few months, but is surely is stressful right now!

Moving is stressful if it's around the corner, but moving that far, dealing with 2 houses and a new job is a tough combo, good luck Roy.:drink:

/ Good morning!!!! #6,517  
Moving is stressful if it's around the corner, but moving that far, dealing with 2 houses and a new job is a tough combo, good luck Roy.:drink:

I think after this is all said and done, I'll need something stronger then that beer!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #6,518  
How about a shot of this?
5348511-picture-of-smoking-girl-with-bottle-of-whiskey.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #6,519  
Good luck with the new job Roy! Moving is a pain in the behind - no two ways about it.

Cloudy and 32* here this morning. Made some progress picking up leaves yesterday and more of the same today. I figure it is good exercise so I can eat more turkey on Thursday! Have a good one!