Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #8,901  
47 and raining to beat h3ll! Change to snow this afternoon they say, then 47 again tomorrow, 63 by Monday. Here on the Eastern Shore we often have warm weather way into the fall, then a nor'easter comes along and I always say "it brings fall withit", because it cools off behind it for the season. Well looks like this one is bringing spring with it, so welcome storm!:thumbsup:

/ Good morning!!!! #8,902  
29 degrees here now, making a trip to the Menards on the west side and then the Meijers store later on. For some reason I really detest making shopping trips much of the time now. I used to enjoy them but now I don't really want to go anyplace. Must be getting old....

/ Good morning!!!! #8,903  
...but now I don't really want to go anyplace. Must be getting old....

I've gotten the same way over the last couple of years, just let me go out back and play!

/ Good morning!!!! #8,904  
good morning 23 degrees wind chill 9 got a little snow last night suppose to snow all day. the wind will be the snow plow today. JD here we have never had a weight limit on road's just the bridge and they don't pay that any mind. guys i agree with you both[ Bill and Randy] my wife gets so mad at me cause i don't want to go anywhere just to my garage or to the mountain or the fields. she will try to trick me sometimes into going to town with her, got something i need you to look at she will say. i am so satisfied here that i don't care if i ever leave or go anywhere, unless of crouse it to get a new toy. i do go with her a couple times a year to gattlinburg and thats it.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,905  
Just poured my fist cup of coffee. 48 degrees with clear skies this morning. Heading to 74 with some clouds in the afternoon. Phone call from home has us packing up and getting ready to head back to cold country tomorrow. My 93 year old mother has developed serious memory problems that require my input with her care.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,906  
Mornin' 36 rain/snow. I let the weather report spook me into digging the snowblower out of the back of the garage. If it is a quick attach how come it took me 2 hours to get it mounted? At least I didn't panic and put the snow tires on the truck. Would it be a bad thing if they dry rot before they get used?

Chris

/ Good morning!!!! #8,907  
I've had one cup of hotel coffee. it is 23 and sunny in Denver, and wife says it is 34 and snowing hard with 4" on the ground already.

Be well y'all,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #8,908  
I've had one cup of hotel coffee. it is 23 and sunny in Denver, and wife says it is 34 and snowing hard with 4" on the ground already.

Be well y'all,
David
David that's the way it goes, got snow at home and you gota be in denver. maby it won't melt before you get back be safe

/ Good morning!!!! #8,909  
good morning the storm never hit us not one flake but to the west and south got nailed.its overcast 25 now will warm up to 31 today.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,910  
Just poured my fist cup of coffee. 48 degrees with clear skies this morning. Heading to 74 with some clouds in the afternoon. Phone call from home has us packing up and getting ready to head back to cold country tomorrow. My 93 year old mother has developed serious memory problems that require my input with her care.
Good Morning All.

Sorry to hear that Ron. Hope the weather clears a bit up there for your trip back.

Good Morning! Sunny, 45˚ to 65˚ light northerly wind. Garden work today.
The first of the mesquite are leafing out - we may have had our last frost.