Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #8,911  
Just poured my fist cup of coffee. 48 degrees with clear skies this morning. Heading to 74 with some clouds in the afternoon. Phone call from home has us packing up and getting ready to head back to cold country tomorrow. My 93 year old mother has developed serious memory problems that require my input with her care.
Good Morning All.
Sorry Ron. My mom will be 90 in April and still works in our shop every day, but sooner or later...

/ Good morning!!!! #8,912  
it is noon here and 44 deg. F light rain with some sun between clouds. Snow predicted for tonight with rain. the ugly stuff. Have a good afternoon.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,913  
63F, light rain
Three dogs off to vet for semi annuals today.
Have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #8,914  
Good morning all. 32F this morning 39F for high, few peaks of sunshine. The wind gusts got to 45 mph yesterday, has backed back down today.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,915  
Ron, sorry to hear about your mom, went through that with dad. He had Alzheimers and had to put in a "home" when my step-mom couldn't keep track of him.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,916  
Ron, sorry to hear about your Mom. Have a safe trip.

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #8,917  
High of 7C/44.6F with clouds and some showers.
Got 14 new chickens on Monday to add to our exsisting flock and they are laying well. We got a total of 84 eggs yesterday. Good thing as the fridge was empty and we have our regular customer to supply.We tend to sell about 38-42 dozen a week.

/ Good morning!!!! #8,918  
70f this afternoon - very pleasant :)

3 dogs healthy and good for another 6 months, last two go tomorrow for their checkup and shots.

Finished the garage door, rehooked the cables, tensioned the torsion spring. Have to say it functions as well as previously installed, so happy I am :)

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #8,919  
good morning 23 degrees wind chill 9 got a little snow last night suppose to snow all day. the wind will be the snow plow today. JD here we have never had a weight limit on road's just the bridge and they don't pay that any mind. guys i agree with you both[ Bill and Randy] my wife gets so mad at me cause i don't want to go anywhere just to my garage or to the mountain or the fields. she will try to trick me sometimes into going to town with her, got something i need you to look at she will say. i am so satisfied here that i don't care if i ever leave or go anywhere, unless of crouse it to get a new toy. i do go with her a couple times a year to gattlinburg and thats it.

When I was married my wife wanted me to go places with her and she took FOREVER to buy anything, would take hours just looking at stuff (usually clothing, shoes, jewelry and other worthless crap) which I found screamingly boring. When I go to shop I don't dither and diddle around, I know what I want or need and GET IN AND GET OUT as fast as I can. If you are gonna buy stuff, why waste my time while you wander around looking, do your comparison shopping on your own time and not mine. I have found that most guys are the same way, and I don't blame them. If I need bedding or other household stuff, 95% of the time I buy it online and have it delivered...why waste time looking at a store?

/ Good morning!!!! #8,920  
2013-03-07, 0412

29 right now and a high of 37 predicted...might see snow showers.