Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #9,301  
31 degrees this morning few clouds, but they are calling for a sunny afternoon.
Roy hang in there and trust those local Vermont Bankers!
David thinking of you take deep breaths count to ten,,,,,

/ Good morning!!!! #9,302  
37 here this morning supposed to sleet, rain until noon then turn to snow through Tuesday. Wife got bug last nite and she was really sick but sleeping now. If precip holds off will go place more riprap on bank. Good day to all and hopefully Roy gets his house and David works thru his marital problems. Will say prayers for those I know and don't know. Have a great Palm Sunday

/ Good morning!!!! #9,303  
Good morning! 49˚and clear. The Big Question: Will it Freeze here????
The mesquite are out and tomorrow's low calls for 32˚. That is a rare occurrence as the leafy mesquite around here is a sign that there will be no more freezing and most people have their gardens started. The very last tree to leaf are the pecan and they are still in winter mode.

If we do have a frost I'll loose all the wild plums and my corn. Hopefully it will be a few degrees warmer than predicted.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,304  
Roy, I hope they acceptd your extension request, I'd love to hear some good news...

God Bless you all.
Thanks for the notes of encouragement...
David

We haven't heard anything yet...which doesn't bode well...

2013-03-24, 0810
31 degrees right now and a high of 39 predicted.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,305  
txdon:

I too am watching the temps closely. I could take some old bedsheets and cover a portion of the garden, but fear I would lose most of it, if we do freeze. 39* this morning, and calling for 31 tonight and tomorrow night.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,306  
30F over cast should be sunny later on w/temps touching 40's..looks like little warm up towards end of the week..

/ Good morning!!!! #9,307  
its 24 now with cloudy skies,warming to 34.this should make the maple sap run good.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,308  
Buenos Dias! 50 degrees here, and the wind is howling.

Supposed to only hit 67.

/ Good morning!!!!
#9,309  
25 and probably only going to the mid 30's. I really wish winter would go away. Good luck, Dave & Roy. Have a good one, guys!

/ Good morning!!!! #9,310  
Since yesterday we have had 3.6 inches of rain. We have had prolly around 10 inches in March. Anybody got a boat for sale. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using TractorByNet