Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #9,321  
67f, nice morning

Off to Sunday Breakfast
Have a great day

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #9,322  
Wow, Mouse! That is awesome! Enjoy the trip to see things, but especially enjoy meeting relatives for the first time. I would be emotional too!

/ Good morning!!!! #9,323  
And for those of you that got rain yesterday, :p I just came in from topping water troughs and watering the garden. I will soon be dragging in whatever isn't planted, and trying to cover as much as I can, that is. Did I mention I HATE winter?!?! I am so ready for it to be gone, FOR GOOD.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,324  
Good afternoon all. 32F and rain this morning, snow got serious 8AM dog had to find the newspaper this morning just under 4 inches at 10:30 6 in at 11:30. Snow forecast is for as high as 10-12 inches :eek:
Don't you just love Spring :confused2:

Attachments

• snow1.jpg
    snow1.jpg
    608.1 KB · Views: 95
   / Good morning!!!! #9,325  
Snowing heavily now with about 4 inches on the ground and more to come. Am getting of tired winter but spring means lots of watery eyes and runny nose for me

/ Good morning!!!! #9,328  
Is it safe to take the Snowblower off?

/ Good morning!!!! #9,329  
Not here ! 12 inches at 3:30pm

/ Good morning!!!! #9,330  
Is it safe to take the Snowblower off?

A good rule of thumb to follow is: If you are wondering, drink a bottle or two of Annie Green Springs and ponder your indecision again. Then whatever you decide, do the opposite, and then ponder a while more, and redecide the proper course of action. Simple, huh? :laughing: