Texas Fall/Winter thread!

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread!
#5,781  
OK, put up the kids before they see this post!

I went to check the Peach trees and this is what I found, figured it would be good "Peach ****" for Jim!:D:laughing:

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #5,782  
Brandi, if you dont have "white-out" all over your PC screen, then your not blonde enough:D

What is wrong with having "White-out" in my computer screen?!?! :D If I could type better, I would not need it! ;)

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #5,784  
Front just blew thru here. Winds have picked up out of the north to 25-30, with gusts over 40. I'm glad it is not supposed to get below freezing tonight, and I hope this is winter's last gasp at hanging on. I was sure getting spoiled to those 85+ degree daytime temps!

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #5,785  
Charlie, I wouldn't tell that story at too many cocktail parties where your wife is present. You might find yourself on an extended diet. . . and sleeping alone.:D

Jim, Penance is good for a teaching moment.

Charlie

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #5,786  
Brandi, if you dont have "white-out" all over your PC screen, then your not blonde enough:D

Dennis,
I don't have white out on my screen:D, but have painted letters on the keyboard keys with white out, where the letters have faded.:dance1:
hugs, Brandi

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #5,787  
Anybody south of me who comes across anything of value that you don't think is yours ... Well it "BLEW" in from my place !!!

Gosh darn that wind is strong .. First thing I did was have a look outside to see if the barn was now located next to the house!!!

I'll need an anchor in Cher if she decides to go outside today !!!

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread!
#5,788  
Well, y'all better not where a skirt today, it's breezy!!

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #5,789  
And we plan to drive up into Oklahoma today. I guess the poor gas mileage going north will be compensated for when we come back south later in the day.

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #5,790  
And we plan to drive up into Oklahoma today. I guess the poor gas mileage going north will be compensated for when we come back south later in the day.

Yep you be able to coast in!! Where in Oklahoma?