Texas Fall/Winter thread!

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #5,851  
We currently have thunder and rain. Looks like my gauge has another .15" in it so far, but still coming down. And things may change, but so far, hardly any wind, barely a light breeze. I cooked a big thick ribeye steak on the grill on the patio with no concern for the wind.

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #5,852  
Almost an inch in the gauge now, and luckily, no bad winds. Enough to blow the rain onto the porch, but not much more. Lots of thunder here too. This is the sort of Springtime storm that I like to have, and if it will stay like this and rain all night, that's even better!

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #5,853  
8/10" here so far and no wind whatsoever. We had some light gusts before the rain, but none after the rain started. We just need about 4 more hours of this.:D

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread!
#5,854  
I have some light flooding, came down so hard, in a short period. Sure needed. Odd we only heard thunder around 5 times and no hail:thumbsup:

The high wind we got where in the storm just leaving us now, headed y'alls way. They came on the last half of it.

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #5,855  
The serious downpour has arrived, and it went over an inch in my gauge in a hurry. So I've already gotten more rain today than the rest of the year combined.:)

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread!
#5,856  
The serious downpour has arrived, and it went over an inch in my gauge in a hurry. So I've already gotten more rain today than the rest of the year combined.:)

:laughing: I told ya! came down fast here too! I think it is the only measurable rain I've had this year?, the rest where the ice and light snow.

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #5,857  
Exactly 1" here, so I too have had more rain than the last 4-5 months combined.

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #5,858  
Braggers!!! 2/10's here ... Radar looks like some more on its way ... Hoping!!!

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #5,859  
I have to brag when I can. It seems it is so rare for me to get rain.

And BR, you need rain too. If things don't get a lot better around here soon, I fear I'll be coming to OK for hay, this summer. You need to grow some!

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #5,860  
We did finally get some of Dennis's wind, but nothing serious. It did blow rain across the patio. And now it appears to all be over and the sun's shining. I got a total of about 1.71".